Chapter 7

Note: Hello you lovely people, hope you are enjoying the story so far? Please drop us a quick comment let us know whether it's a positive one or constructive criticism, but do keep in mind this is meant to be a not to be taken to serious for fun story. Don't be a silent reader even if you just just say hi, we love to talk to our readers :) Love Nie-mo x

__

Chapter Seven:

Kenzie's P.O.V-

Tuesday morning soon rolled around and I woke up to the sound of my screeching alarm clock. I thumped it quiet and sat up rubbing my tired eyes. I glanced at the clock to see it was eight am. Far to early especially considering we were working until two am last night and didn't get home until near three thirty. I threw the covers off me and headed for the bathroom. Once I showered I grabbed all the stuff I would need for travelling and threw it in my suitcase I started to pack yesterday before work. I then proceeded to dress and do blow dry my now Vibrant purple hair and straighten it. Yes my hair changes colour a lot. I then do my make up simple and natural looking before finishing my packing and making my way down stairs for some much needed coffee. The guys would be here by nine, we were hoping to be on the road by ten.

'Morning' I say as I see Ruby sitting at the back door with a coffee In one hand and a smoke in the other.

'Morning, sleep well?' she asked as smoke billowed out her mouth as she spoke.

'Not bad I guess, could have done with more,' I laughed 'How about you?' I poured myself a coffee and grabbed a banana and joined her on the patio.

'Same, maybe we can catch a few on the road if one of the guys agree to drive a while.' she smiled, I nodded in agreement, that sounded like a good plan.

'Yo, anyone up?' I hear the familiar texan drawl of Jensen, damn even the sound of his voice was like music to my ears. I was going to find it hard to be so close to him but be so far, but I couldn't allow myself to fall for him again, though I feel like I am already loosing that battle. Everytime I see him I want to fall into his arms and delcair my love.

'Out back guys come on through.' Ruby called out interupting my thoughts, A second Later Jensen stepped out the doors followed by Norman

'Morning ladies, and wow what purple hair you have.' Jensen said with a smile noticing my hair for the first time as I only dyed it before work last night and we haven't seen them since the movie night. 'What happened to the lilac?'

'Ugh wanted a change.'

'Morning girls.' Norman said with a smile aimed at Ruby. I grinned they so had it bad for each other, it was so sweet it hurt my teeth.

'Morning, looking a bit tired?' Ruby replied

'Yeah we uh had a bit of a drink last night.' Norman told her

'What and you didn't come to our bar?' she teased

'Nah we stayed in Darlin, or we would have, you know that.'

'I was teasing, but your mom allowed that?' she asked looking to Jensen for the end part of the sentence

'They were out for the night.' he grinned and took a seat net to me flashing a smile my way. His aftershave lingered up my nostrils and I found it hard not to get lost in his scent. I simply smiled and got to my feet.

'Coffee?' I asked they both nodded and I went to get them.

'Right people lets get this show on the road.' Ruby said getting up clapping her hands in a chop chop manor.