Crush X Reader ≡ Jealousy struck

One-Shot: #80

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

Whenever your with him your happy,

Whenever he's with others he's happy.

But all you just wanted was... To be the both of you happy with each other.

But you know that was just your fantasies.

You got up from the floor and fixed your uniform, you stared at the mirror in front of you and fixed your face. You've been crying your face out everytime you see your crush with a different girl, laughing or dating. It just doesn't make sense.

What does she have that you don't?

Cliche word but it connects...

"You should give up on him, though" (Bestfriend's name) stared at your close to crying face. Of course as your best friend she knows how you feel, and it hurts her just seeing you like that. "Look, he's happy with someone else. Just give up on him, if you did, it won't hurt like the usual..."

".... It's not easy to forget, (Bestfriend's name). I-I just don't know how. We've been close on 5th grade and 6th. Maybe... Just maybe, he feels the same way" You smiled, wiping a few tears on the corner of your eye.

"Yeah, I guess so," She gave you a bright smile. "I'll wish you luck. And by the way, prom is coming up. You should ask him,"

"I'll take my chances, thanks" You hugged her and went to your class. 

Only to find a raging students. Trashes were on the floor, noisy junks, sluts n' bishes. 

But stopped when (Crush's name) came in the room. The way his hair fluffed. The way his orbs stare at you. It was a dream come true if you'll be his girlfriend. But,

It's just a dream. It won't come true

"KYAAAAA! It's (Crush's name)~ I'm going to die, OMG!"

"I'll kill you all, HE'S MINE"

"... My property"

"GET OFF HIM YOU SLUT!"

Yeah, people kept rummaging over him. Sighing, you went to your chair and plucked your earphones. You wanted some time, to imagine yourself and your popular crush.

"Hey," Some hand flew infront of you and waved. Searching whose the owner, your jaw dropped and almost dropped your phone, "Can I seat here? You look like a quiet type now, huh (First name)?"

You blushed and averted his gaze. If you looked back at him, you'll look like a talking tomato, "Y-Yeahh.. You k-know what they say. People change"

"Yeah... people change" he repeated

"S-So, what's up?" you spoke, trying to keep yourself calm,

"Nothing much... Just trying to be calm as always. Fangirls bothers me somehow, luckily you aren't one," He flashed you a charming smile, it almost made you nosebleed with moe moe flowers,

"A-Ahh? I-Is that so? Well, to be honest, I usually see you with girls. And y-your happy with it." You blurted out.

"Hmmm? Oh, you mean, (Rival's name)? Yeah, she's a great girl though. She's so hot and nice..." he complimented her which made your lips tugged a frown.

"O-Oh,"

"I guess your pretty too," He cupped his chin, "And smart."

If only you knew

You just nodded and smiled. The teacher came in and explained the prom dance next week.

You really need to find a partner.

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

"Bestie, he complimented me pretty and smart!!!" you squealed and hugged your soft pillow. 

"Nice one" She giggled, "Oh, I'm gonna hang up now, my parents invited some people... CYA" she hanged up.

You sighed and texted her

To: Bestie
~ Whose the peeps? :o

You were curious why your guts were telling you.

From: Bestie
~ It's (Crush's name)..

What...?

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

You woke up late today, you've been exhausted thinking over from what your bestie texted yesterday night. It was bothering you whole day. 

Just because your best friend is a rich person, they'll be engage right?

You slung your bag to your shoulder and walked up to your classroom. What made you curious that there's party confetti sounds and cheers of some people...

You peeked and your eyes widened in shock,

(Bestfriend's name) was kissing (Crush's name).

What are the odds?

It made your heart broken.

You realized, when they were kissing, (Bestfriend's name) saw you with her eyes widened, that's why she pulled away from the kiss, "(First name)..." She called out when she saw you walking out,

"(First name), this is all a joke!"

"Yeah, kissing (Crush's name) is a joke..." you sarcatically said

"... Listen to me please"

"All ears" You rolled your eyes

"M-My parents engaged me to (Crush's name)..."

"Yeah.. I've noticed." 

"Stop being such a bitch, (First name)!" (Bestfriend's name) sniffled

"I'm not," you sighed, "See ya"

✖ ❤ ❤ ❤ ✖

It's been years since you graduated and got a job. You missed (Bestfriend's name). But you got a ping of guilt. 

(Bestfriend's name) was one of the most successful business partners worldwide. 

You wanna change everything but you couldn't.

It wasn't

Fair.