Chapter 33

JASMINE'S P.O.V.
"OH MY GOD JASMINE WAKE UP RIGHT NOW,"I hear someone shout and my eyes shoot open.

Shawn comes barging in my room with a big smile on his face.

"YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED,"He says jumping on my bed.

"Stop screaming and stop jumping on me bed,"I say glaring at him and Shawn shrugs still smiling and sits down.

"Anyways what happened?"I ask.

"Island records wants to sign me!"He says happily without yelling.

"OH MY GOD,"I shout.

"Who's yelling now?"Shawn asks but I ignore him.

"THATS GREAT!"I shout and tackled him in a hug which caused us to fall off the bed. I landed on top off him which caused to him to groan.

You're really heavy,"Shawn says and I punch his shoulder and get up.

"Well sorry I have to eat to survive,"I say.

"I know you gotta eat but you take it to the next level. Your mom buys something and the next day it's gone,"
He says and I hit his shoulder again but harder this time.

"Ok, ok I'm sorry,"He laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Anyways back to Island records,"I say sitting back down on the bed and he joins me.

"Oh yeah. So I got a call this morning and the guy's name is Andrew and he told me he wanted to meet with me because they wanna sign me,"He says smiling the whole time.

"So when are you going to meet with them?"I ask.

"I don't know,"He shrugs.

"Wow,"I say and he glares at me.

His phone rings and he looks at he caller ID.

"It's Andrew again,"He smiles an answers it.

"Hello?....yes..........Saturday?...yes that's perfect.....can I bring someone along?.......ok great thanks see you Saturday,"Shawn says and hangs up.

"You're coming with me Saturday,"He says ands puts his phone down.

"Why me?"I ask.

"What, you don't wanna go?"He asks confused.

"No, I do I just thought that you'd bring your parents with you,"I say and he shrugs.

"They're coming too,"He says.

"I want my best friend beside me when I go there,"He says and I nod and smile.

I just got friend zoned. But he probably doesn't mean it. I mean he did want me to give him a chance.

"You ok?"He asks looking at me.

"I'm fine just thinking about something,"I answer.

"About what?"He asks. Does it matter?

"About you being all famous, that's all,"I shrug." Now you can't deny it."

"Yeah, but what if I don't sign it,"He says.