Chapter 19.

You.

"Go away." I mumble and push the person who is invading my privacy away.

But they persist.

I open my eyes to see Dinah with a smile on her face.

I groan and lift my head. "It's so early. What are you doing here?"

"It's three in the afternoon." She chuckles. "And I can't come see my baby?"

I put my head back down on the pillow and close my eyes. "Who let you in?"

"Mommy dearest of course." She says and I can feel her smiling.

She then lifts her leg and puts it on my back. "Come on. Get up."

"I'm tired." I whine. "Go away."

She chuckles and then flips me over so I'm on my back.

I take my arm and shield my eyes from the sunlight.

She giggles and removes my arm. "Open your eyes stupid."

I sigh but open my left eye. She puckers her lips. I immediately open my right eye too and lean up, closing my eyes.

But I'm pushed back into the matress. "Brush your teeth first asshole."

She then moves, allowing me to get up. I mumble every curse word in all the languages I know and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

When I come out, I find a smirking Dinah laying on my previous spot.

I roll my eyes and fall on top of her, hiding my face in her neck so I can sleep again.

But that doesn't last long. She keeps poking my head and when I finally do lift it, she pulls it down and gives me a long kiss.

I then support my body with my arms and allow her to take the lead when she tangles her extremely long fingers in my hair.

She then moves her hands downwards to my ass, causing me to chuckle and pull away.

"So you're awake now?" She jokes, pushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

I roll my eyes and get up off of her.

"How was England?" Dinah asks, laying on her side and propping her head up on an elbow to support it.

"It was fine." I give her a small smile, just admiring her features for a second.

I've missed her so much.

"Did you get to see your brother's and sisters too?"

"Dont remind me." I roll my eyes. "They were always so up in my business."

She chuckles a bit. "So what job interview are you going for tomorrow?"

"I'm going to apply for the role of junior manager at a record company." I tell her, reaching for her hand and playing with her fingers.

"Why a record company?" She asks, watching our fingers.

"I want a change of scenery." I sigh and release her fingers.

"And what time is this interview? " she asks in a playful tone.

"It's somewhere in the afternoon. Why?"

"Why?" She mocks me. "Because you and I are spending time together tonight. Thats why."

"Dinah." I whine. "I'm all for it, I really am, but I'm tired as hell. Cant you just lay here and cuddle with me? We'd still be spending time together."