Chapter 17

Flashback Leia age 6

Mary-Margaret's POV

Regina and I were both working on the first grader play when Emma walked in to the classroom.

"Emma what brings you here?" I ask her.

"Well we have a problem." She says.

"Whats wrong?" Regina asks.

"Well its Leia. She fell down the stairs last night after I told her that we went going to the zoo till next weekend." She tells us.

"So she just fell?" I ask her.

"Yep, her shoes were untied and she tripped." She says.

"How bad is she hurt?" Regina asks.

"She isnt badly hurt she sprained her wrist." She tells us.

"Well she must not have been that high up on the stairs." I say.

"Yeah she was like on the fifth step." She says.

"Well thanks for sharing." Regina says.

"Well I came here to let you know what happened." She says.

"Well thanks for the update." I say.

Present Day.

Killian's POV

"Well it was a wonderful two days with my boys." Our mom says and hugs me.

"You two behave now." Our dad says to us.

"Well it was nice having you two here." Liam says.

"Have a safe flight home." I say to them.

"Hey and Killian whatever your hiding you know you can tell us anything when your ready." My mom says.

"Maybe one day." I say.

They left and Liam and I went back to the bus and the band was asleep and Leia was drawing on their faces.

"Shhh." She says to us.

"They arnt going to be happy with you." I tell her.

"Thats what they get for taking my journal." She tells us.

Regina's POV

I went over to Zelena's after I got a weird text from her. She said it was urgent.

"Zelena whats the problem?" I ask her.

"Well your going to freak out, but I was told by Granny that Sinking Ships fanbase has gotten bigger." She tells me.

"Why the hell would that freak me?"I ask her.

"I dont know, apparently they have a new way of getting new people to like them." She says.

"So non of us care about that stupid band." I tell her.

"I know, but what if they come to Storybrooke?" She asks.

"They never will come back here." I tell her.

"If you say so." She says.

Flashback Emma age 12 Killian age 13

Emma's POV

"Okay Emma now just hold on tight to me if you think you might fall." Killian says.

"Are you sure you wont drop me?" I ask him.

"I will never drop you love." He says.

Today Killian wanted to take me ice skating and since I could remember I never ever been. I hang onto Killian's arm as he helped me across the ice.

"Okay I feel like Im going to fall." I tell him.

"Your safe with me." He says.

"You sure?" I ask him.

"I wont let anything happen to you." He says.

He kissed my hand and I felt better. He always makes me feel better and safe when I with him.

Present Day.

Leia's POV

When I saw David, Neal, and Robin with my journal and that they were about to open I stepped in just in time. I dont even let my mother go through this stuff.

"Who drew on our faces?" Robin asks.

"Oh Leia did. She said thats what you get for touching her journal." Liam says.

"We just wanted to see whats so special about it." David says.

"You cant blame us for trying." Neal says.

"True Im sure we all would like to know what goes on in the journal, but its not ours to go through." Killian says.

Wow Killian actually defending me. He is always trying to find out whats in my journal. At least he knows not to touch it and now they all know what will happen if they do touch it again.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.