Chapter 28

Leia's POV

Lately Hades has been trying to find some clues to find who is after me. So as of now I have been watching out the window as the bus moved and it was so beautiful.

"Leia, you who?" Liam says waving his hand in front of me.

"Yeah." I say once I snapped out of my trance.

"Sorry just you seemed like you were really spaced out." He says.

"Oh I was just thinking." I tell him.

"About what?" He asks.

"Well about how Im putting so many people in danger or in pain." I tell him.

"You shouldnt think like that if you do your going to cause more fear to yourself and that when imagination takes over." He says.

"Maybe I should, but sometimes I cant get things out of my head." I say.

Flashback Leia age 7

Emma's POV

"Emma Swan, welcome." Leia's teacher says.

"So whats this about? Has Leia been bad?" I ask her.

"No, she is a sweet girl. The problem is she has a hard time with the other kids. She doesnt talk to anyone and she sits outside by the wall writing things in her journal." She tells me.

I went home after that conversation I went home and Leia was writing in her journal at the table.

"Leia my sweet can we talk?" I ask her.

"Sure momma." She says and walked over to me.

"Look baby I know you love writing and your teachers says your super good at school, but you dont talk or play with the others kids. Why is that?" I ask her.

"They are mean. They say only people with dads can play with them." She says to me.

"So your being bullied?" I ask her.

"No." She says.

She went back to the table and went back to her writing.

"Hey Emma." Belle says when I walked into the library.

"I have a problem." I tell her.

"What is it and wheres Leia?" She asks.

"Leia is at home with my mom. Anyway I think Leia is being bullied at school." I tell her.

"Wow well Em they only think you can do about it is to wait and see if Leia will talk to you." She tells me.

Present Day.

Killian's POV

Leia has been talking with Liam all afternoon. I sat down and watched as they talked.

"Someones jealous." Robin says.

"What Im not." I say.

"Your daughter is bonding with your brother and not you." He says.

"So he was the first one nice to her." I say.

"Sure thats true, but that doesnt mean that your jealous about that." He says.

"Well Im not." I say.

"Yeah okay." He says and walks away.

Flashback Emma age 13 Killian age 14

Killian's POV

I was walking down the hall of the school when I bumped into someone.

"Oh hey Killian." Emma says to me.

"Taking a tour of the school for next year?" I ask her.

"Yes I am. Mary-Margaret and Belle are around here somewhere." She says to me.

"Well hello beautiful." That creep Walsh says to Emma.

"Get lost Walsh." I say to him.

"Oh fuck off Jones. Well Emma Swan wanna have me show you around?" Walsh asks her.

"Get away from her creep. Em come on I'll show you around." I say and take her hand.

After showing Emma around she went back with her friends.

Present Day.

Leia's POV

I looked over at Killian who seemed a little upset. I walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah just fine." He says.

"Lies all lies." I say to him.

"Okay maybe I have a small problem." He says.

"Like what?" I ask.

"I have been thinking about what you said and I think your right. Our sound has changed and I think I know how to get it back." He says.

"And how do you do that?" I ask.

"Well there was one thing that helped." He says.

"And whats that?" I ask.

"The ocean." He says.

Please Vote and leave me some comments below. Letting me know what you think. The more comments and votes the more likely I am to update.