Chapter 3 - Flashback

Me and Harry were sat on the sofa watching a film, and it definately was not Madagascar and we were both definately not crying with laughter, ok, so we were doing both of them things but thats just who we are, we can't help it if we both love childish things and we laugh at the littlest of things. I was leant up against the arm of the sofa with my legs draped over Harrys lap, we were mouthing the words as the characters said them (because we're cool! :P) when the film suddenly turned off along with the lights. I looked up and searched for Harry but i couldn't see him it was too dark, i started to panic, i started to whisper "Oh god, not again!" but it was too late the flashback had started;

CRASH. I awoke to this noise and my mother and father ran into mine my sisters room. They both ran over to us and threw their arms around us. "You both need to be very quiet my sweethearts" my mother whispered soothingly to us, "Why?" i whispered back obeying her first request, "There's someone in the house, and if they were to find us we would be in danger" My father answered in place of my mother just then we all heard footsteps thudding up the stairs. We watched to streak of the light, that was coming from the landing, from underneath my door, as we did this two small shadows appeared, i was confused as to what they were but then i realised they were feet. My door started to open slightly and i started to whimper but my fathers hand covered my mouth, the door was fully open now an i saw a person dressed all in black with a balaclava covering their face. The myserious person saw us and shouted "GET DOWNSTAIRS NOW!!!" my mother picked us up and started walking towards the stairs and my father followed, as i was being carried down the stairs i could hear my father saying from behind me "Please don't hurt them, do what you want to me just leave them alone. She's only six and the others only 1 and they will need her mother. PLEASE!" but the man ingnored him. When we had reached the bottom of the stairs my mother had been told to put us down in the corner, so she had and we were now sat on our own in the corner. The man got something strange out of his pocket, we did't have any idea what it was. The man pointed this strange object at us and my mother started to run over towards us but there was a loud bang and she collapsed on the floor, as she was layed there a red liquid seeped out of her side. The door crashed down and many people dressed in navy rushed in followed by people dressed in green and reflective colours, i guessed that these people were police officers and paramedics. The paramedics rushed over to my mother but they said it was too late.

"HARRY??!!" I screamed through my cries and sobs,  "HARRY, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN!! HARRY, WHERE ARE YOU!!??" i continued, at this moment i felt a warm hand on the top of my thigh, "I'm right here, it's ok. No-one else is here, just me and you. We're fine, don't cry . I'm here and i'm not going anywhere i promise. ok?" i nodded agaisnt his chest, he had pulled me into a hug. I loved him and his need to protect me, only he knew what i was talking about. I had never told anyone else about the flashbacks that i had, they had started just after my thirteenth birthday, i didn't tell my dad or any of my friends, but i had one when i was on the bus on the way home, Harry saw me and asked "Anna? Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I didn't answer and just let the tears take over my body, Harry had grabbed my had and dragged me off the bus. I ended up telling him on the way home and he hugged me and stayed with me until dad got home.

"Thank you" I whispered into Harrys chest, my eyes drooping with sleepiness, "Your welcome" He whispered back, and he kissed the top of my head. At this moment i fell asleep on Harrys chest.