Chapter 5 - The dream

"I love you, but more then a friend. Like i love you more than i have ever loved anyone. I usually hate having someone reley on me, but with you i don't mind. You releying on me just reassures me that your mine forever and nothings going to change that. I love you and i've never meant it so much in my life" i looked up into his eyes and it felt like i was looking right into his soul, i could see that he mean't it, i could see that he was being sincere. My breath stuttered and he took my hands into his and continued "I'm telling the truth, and the truth is i don't want you to be anyone elses, i want you to be mine... forever"

"ow!" i whispered sternly as a pain shot through my right leg, someone had kicked me. I looked to my right and glared at Harry, he nodded towards the teacher and she was walking towards me. I was having mixed feelings for Harry right now, i didn't know whether to be thankful, that he woke me just in time and saved me from a detention, or to be angry with him for waking me from the most amazing dream i had ever had about- but that was just it i didn't know who the boy was, in the dream my vision was blurred but my feelings were so distinct.. so.. pristine, so clear. "WHY HAVEN'T YOU FINISHED ANSWERING THIS QUESTION MISS ALLEN?!" My teacher almost screamed at me, damn it, i didn't have an answer to this question, "Uh... um...I... um" i started to stutter, i couldn't get out of this. "I distracted her Miss. Sorry" Harry had answered for me, i could always reley on him to help me, really what would i do without him? "oh..." my teacher turned to Harry, she liked him, every teacher did, he was just so lovable "...well please make sure you don't do it again Harry, ok?" she spoke to him in a sweet way that was almost sickly, "Ok Miss. Sorry Miss." He smiled at her and she melted, you could tell. She walked away and continued teaching. Harry tried to concentrate but i kicked him, he turned to me and whispered "Now who's distracting who?" through his evergrowing smirk, "Thank you." i whispered in reply taking the smirk that was on his face and painting it on my face, "It's ok. I don't mind" he murmered, "Don't lie, you hate to have someone reley on you" I said, "Keep it down at the back!" My teacher shouted whilst writing on the board,  "I don't mind if its you" he answered in a slightly quieter tone than me making sure the teacher didn't hear him, his eyes looked down as he said 'you' this confused me but why ruin such a moment between best friends. BRIIIINNNGGG everyone stood up and rushed out of the door, miss didn't really care she called the school 'her own personal hell' sometimes it suprised me as to why she was here if she hated it so much. "Come on..." i said whilst grabbing Harrys hand and dragging him out of the door, "...i have a surprise for you!" "Oh, God. Lord save me. If i get pelte with carrots or something then i will never talk to you again" He said trying and failing to hold back his exitement, "Come on Harry, we both know thats a lie. You wouldn't be able to go a minute without talking to me!" I said as we were running down the corridor towards the portal out of this dull and uncoloured world and into the world that was bursting with colour and love. We burst through the doors, and Harry tried to stop but i kept running and tugged on his hand to make him come with me. 

 We stopped outside my house, "No offence babe but your house isn't really a surprise. I have been here before y'know" Harry said with a confused look painted on his face, i rolled my eyes and shook my head jokingly at him as i took his hand, whilst dragging him up my pathway to the front door i said "The surprise is inside idiot" I unlocked the front door and gestured for him to go inside, he walked in and as i heard the gasp i had been expecting. "What do you think?" I shouted to him as i was closing the door and taking my coat off, he walked into the hallway so he could see me and said "No way, are you serious?" "More than i have ever been!" I said back to him, I continued "It's all sorted, my family and your family are going on holiday together. It's just too bad me and you used up our holiday allowance this year by going to places with our friends!" I winked at him as he ran over to me and scooped me up into his arms. "Me and you time for six weeks baby!! Oh yeh!" He shouted. "Ok Harry you can put me down now!" i shouted back. The next six weeks are going to be epic!