Chapter 8 - Cars

I loved Harry's car; mostly because i didn't have my own, but also because it smelt so Harry-ish (If you get what i mean??) We were well on our way to McDonalds now and i was starving! I almost thanked the Lord when Harry had announced we were going to McDonalds for breakfast because to be completely honest, even one look at the so called "eggs" and i nearly vomited in my mouth. "Why Miss. Allen, what song do you request?" He asked me in his best Bond voice, "Oh, Mr. Bond! How lovely of you to ask, maybe Domino by Jessie J, if you have it that is??" I played along, i mean, who am i to deprive a child of his games? "Of course i have it Miss. Allen, i am 007 you know?" he replied, i giggled in return and shook my head; sometimes it's hard to believe he's actually the same age as me!

"Molly wake up Dickwad! We're here!!" Haz shook me awake, i must have fallen to sleep. "Harry, it's only fucking McDonalds. No need to get all hyper about it" the words came tumbling out of my mouth before knowing what i had said. As i analysed the most recent words i had spoke, my eyes widened and as i looked up at Harry his eyes had too, "What the hell did i just say?! I love my food, noooooooooo!!!! This can't be the end!" i shouted, then there was silence and in 1... 2.... 3.... Me and harry both fell into pits of laughter, eyes watering, gripping onto random pieces of the car, just to keep grip on reality. As out howls of laughter came to an end, we both looked into eachothers eyes, i almost-almost, fell into the pools of green and blue but before i could my stomach growled for something other than empty promises of food, i giggled and we both got out out of the ccar, and headed straight to my haven; McDonalds!