Chapter 7 - Tease

I woke to the sound of the alarm on my phone going off , telling me to wake up, i started hitting randomly around on my dresser beside the bed. When my hands found the my phone i held it up to my face, cringing at the bright light coming from it, i tapped the screen making the noise stop and read the alarm name;

Styles and Allen takeover!! EVERYONE IS OUT OF THE HOUSE!! BRING ON THE FUN!!!

Unlike most mornings i leapt out of bed, suddenly remembering that my parents, Harrys' parents, my sister and Harry's sister had gone on holiday leaving me and Harry here!!! Bring on the Styles and Allen takeover- 'WAIT! where's Harry?!' i thought, i looked over to the bed that was made up for him on the floor and found it was empty, i heard muffled swearing coming from downstairs. I got up out of bed and walked down the stairs, all  i could hear was "Shit, Fuck, God i'm sure thats not meant to happen?! Are they supposed to be green??? Bollocks!!" I walked round the corner to find Harry stood in the kitchen, in nothing but his boxers and a hoodie, i must admit he does look fit but to be completely honest anyone in my position right now would think that. "Um, Harry??" I chuckled, he turned around holding a frying pan with something that looked like eggs in it, but they were green. I pulled a face "Babes, the eggs arn't supposed to be green, and i'm definately sure thats not meant to happen" i said, gesturing to the orange juice splattered up the walls. He giggled and said "Ok, so i haven't cooked in a while. I just wanted to make us a nice breakfast, seems as today is the first day of the Allen-Styles takeover!!" he put the frying pan down and walked over to me, he took my hand and walked me over to the wall next to the door and pressed me up it, "Harry, what are you doin-" I was cut short by his almost immediate answer "i've wanted to try something for a while now, so just don't interupt, ok?" I nodded slowly and he lean't in and licked the wall next to my head, i hit his arm playfully and he said "What did you think i was gonna do?" and winked cheekily at me, when suddenly he jabbed me in my hip, and i fliched. I'm extremely tickilish and Harry used this to his advantage, he had me pinned on the floor, tickiling me everywhere when he stopped and said "Now, i'm going to let you go because you've been good. Good girl!!" he patted my head, kissed me on the cheek and got up, i stood up and looked at him, a smile evident on my face "You're such a twat" he laughed, hugged me and said "Go and get changed, we'll go to McDonalds for breakfast" i laughed and ran up the stairs, this boy is so random!!