⚔️Meeting Him⚔️

The sunlight was slowly filling the room as the sun was rising, the girl was peacefully sleeping as if she forgot everything that just happened.
"Nvm was SAO all just a dream?" She whispered slowly to herself "I guess it w- shit it wasn't just a dream..." She had finally realized that what happened yesterday was reality and that they all really were trapped, but she vows that she will get them out. The girl got up and started brushing her (H/L) (H/C) lushes locks as she quietly hummed to herself when all of a sudden she got a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

✨(Y/N)'s POV✨

"Who is it?" I asked I waited for a reply when I heard that familiar soft voice, it was Asuna.

"It's me Asuna, can I come in?" I replied with a yes then she walked inside my room,

"I just wanted you to know that the boss meeting is today and you have to be ready soon..." she then bowed and started walking out,

"Hey Asuna, we've been living together for months so no need for the formalities okay?" She blushed a little from embarrassment,

"Y-yes (U/N) your right I sho-shouldn't!" She then turned around and walked out. That girl we just met her name is Asuna, we have been together since all of this began and we've become really close almost like sisters...

I finally finished than walked downstairs to see Asuna cooking again, I smiled as I gathered some stuff for the trip when she finished cooking.

"Asuna! This looks really good, you've really improved!" She then blushed slightly while smiling with that kind smile of hers.

"I-it's nothing really (U/N)!" She then scratched the back of her head before she started to eat her own food.

(TIME SKIPPPP)

We finally arrived to the boss meeting and they said we had to pair up, of course Asuna and I had but we ended up getting a mysterious 3rd party member. He scooted all the way over to us and asked if he could join, Asuna nodded slowly as a sign of saying yes. He then sent her an invitation and asked me if I had wanted to join as well.

"Hey are you joining too?" He asked curiosity laced into his words, I nodded in reply and then the invite popped up on my screen asking if I wanted to join. I pressed yes than saw everyone's names and their stats, 'So his name is Kirito huh...' after we all grouped up we ended up walking to the dungeon.

🌊3rd Person POV🌊

The three party members were getting to know each other on the way up to the dungeon while fighting all the beasts and ghouls on the way up. The (H/C) noticed that the young boy was very skilled and wanted to get to know him better, while the young girl in the hood started to feel something spark in her heart and her soul when she got to know the boy better.

🌺Asuna's POV🌺

'Woah, I think my heart is beating faster...I feel so happy ever since we met him, I can't help but feel that I've fallen for him. I wonder if he feels the same way...'

✨(Y/N)'s POV✨

We had finally reached the boss room, the huge grand doors opened slowly as all of us peered inside to see if we can see the vile beast that was waiting for us, slowly lights came on in the room and we all walked inside. The columns, floor, and ceiling look as if it was built out of beautiful white crystals that had a small essence of color in them while the walls were a cold and dark stone.

All of us was poking around the room when the thing finally appeared, it was Kolbold the Overlord with his minions. All of our teams were attacking the minions as the team in charge of the actual boss were defeated, we decided to take matters into our own hands. Kirito, Asuna, and I were all taking swings at the beast as it's health slowly went down to zero. The beast blew up into shards of crystals and everyone was cheering, then a screen popped up saying 'CONGRATULATIONS ON DEFEATING THE FIRST FLOOR' in huge bold letters as all of us fell into the ground in fatigue.

"How many did we loose...?!" I blurted out I covered my mouth as I looked back at the ground.

"We didn't loose many, we only lost two members..." My friend Agil had said, you could tell he had a glint of grief in his voice. I looked at my group to see that Kirito was looking guilty, I got up and went to go ask him if he was alright when I was rudely interrupted.

"Hey you! You were the reason why Diabel died!" Someone yelled out in distress, I looked towards them to see that it was Kiabou and that he was yelling at...Kirito? "No, No I wasn't, I offered him help but he didn't accept it. It was his own fault that he's now gone..." His voice was as cold as ice, I couldn't tell if he meant what he said or if it was all just a joke.

"You could have saved him! Your just a beta tester!!" Someone yelled in the background "Yea and a cheater!!" Another yelled after the first, then many people started yelling cruel and insensitive things towards him.

"Haha...hah...HAHAHAHA! YOU THINK I ACTUALLY CARE?!" He yelled out as he was laughing as if he was the Joker in the flesh. I looked at him in surprise, I haven't known him for long but I know he isn't like this! Right?!

"You know what call me a Beater a combination of both, it is a fitting title after all..." Kirito then brought out the rare drop, which was a black leather trench coat that he had received from the boss and put it on. Kirito then started walking towards the door when Asuna walked up to him.

🖤Kirito's POV🖤

"Hey, Kirito! Wait up I'll go with you!" I turned around to see a teen girl she had long chestnut brown hair and light brown gems as eyes.

"You can't...I only work alone..." She then looked down at the ground when I saw that she was Asuna, 'So she took off her hood huh...'

"But it isn't good to work all alone..." Asuna said as she was still looking at the ground in disappointment.

"Look, my advice to you is to join a guild and try to get as strong as you can. That's my advice to you now I have to get going, I'll see you sometime again Asuna." I then left through the door and started on one of the loneliest journeys I could ever take, at least until I met her.

✨(Y/N)'s POV✨

Asuna came back with a slight smile on her face, "Hey Asuna? Is everything okay?" She nodded her head yes as she opened her mouth to speak, "(U/N) I think we should join guild!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🌊 Edited on 08/19/17🌊

Hey guys! So another edited chapter came out as in probably today! And do you all see how many reads I have?! Like holy crap I can't believe y'all read this stuff TBH I don't like the old version of this very much... But anyway I'm really sorry for not updating often I've just been having writers block :/ but I might come out with a new story in the next month or so! So yay about that!! So yea I hope you enjoy the new chapter and I hope I'll update the next chap sooner than later! ❤️ So till next time!
~Lucy Elric✨🌺