✨A Mysterious Encounter✨

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

I was making breakfast when Kirito came out. "Is breakfast almost ready?" Kirito asked me, he had finally gotten up and dressed. "Yea good two minutes before it is ready!" I said as I was making waffles and bacon. "yay I get to eat your cooking again!" he told me excitement laced in his voice. I finally finished breakfast and we sat down to eat. As soon as I put the platter down on the table and started eating. Wow he really was excited for the food, who knew. "Wow (U/N) this is amazing the best cooking I have ever had!" Kiri told me looking at me with full seriousness in his tone of voice. "Well then you will be excited for lunch, it will be better than breakfast." I told him while winning. "Really I can't wait! And hey (U/N) I have to ask you something." He told me going serious. "What is it, is something wrong Kiri?" I asked worry evident in my voice. "Well I know a nice place in the south-west of floor 22 there is a small village with a lake and forest to. We could get a house together and then..." he told me I looked at him my (E/C) orbs full of confusion."And then what?" I asked him with a confused face. "And then we could get married." as he told my this I smiled then blushed from happiness as tears started welling in my eyes. I walked over to him and gave him a hug a tight one at that. "Yea...I agree." I told him, he then looked at me and kissed me. "I'm glad you agree now let's go and pack." he told me while we got up to clean up breakfast.

(TIME SKIP)

It's been about 2 days since Kiri and I got a break from the front lines and I am so glad, honestly I really am. No fighting, people dying, and us being stressed to the limit. Now we can take a vacation and truly relax. Ever since we moved in we have been doing really fun things like we went swimming, had a huge outdoor fire with the villagers, and we also went fishing to! I'm glad we moved here! I walked out to the porch and saw Kirito standing there looking over the area. "Hey (U/N) what is your special skill anyway?" he asked me while still looking at the beautiful sky. "I never told you did I well my special skill is that no matter what poison is on me it will never effect me I can also nullify it in people's bodies. That's why they were hesitant to let us go on leave." I told him this, he looked over at me then held both of my hands. "I never told you about mine either did I?" I looked at him confused. "Kiri you have a special skill to?" he then nodded his head. "Yes I have the ability to dual weild, pretty cool huh. Your the first person I told." he looked at me with a closed eye smile and started scratching the back of his head. I just looked at him and pecked him on the cheek, "I guess we are both pretty valuable huh!" I told him he then had a tiny of pink on his cheeks. "Yea I guess we are."

(ANOTHER TIME SKIP)

Its now the afternoon and we were walking along a wooden path. "(U/N) lets go into the forest!" he told me while he started jogging. "Okay but hey WAIT UP!" I told him as I tried catching up to him. We finally arrived at the forest, it was quiet and eerie like a scene from a scary movie. "You know (U/N) there are ghosts in the forest...." he told me while I was in his shoulders. "Wow that's cool!" I told him, he looked at me then asked me. "Your not scared?" I then looked down on him, "No I'm not are you?" I then got off his shoulders and looked at him. "No not really but it is cool, what if we do see a ghost!" As soon as Kiri said this a little girl about 20 feet away came out of the trees......and fainted? "Kirito we need to go help that girl!" I told him as we started running over there.

❤️Yui's POV❤️

I woke up and started looking around as I was looking I saw a beautiful woman with (H/L) (H/C) locks with bright (E/C) orbs, and the man beside her had charcoal colored hair and onyx eyes that could suck you in. I got up when the woman starred and woke up. "Oh hi so you finally woke up huh, so what's your name?" she asked me in a kind tone. "Uhmm I think i-its Yui." I told her, she then smiled at me and ruffled my hair a bit. "Well my name is (U/N), can you say (Uuu/Nnn)?" she asked me while we got out of the bed,(AN: You and Kirito share the bed)
"Uhh (Uuu/Mmm)." ask was talking to her the man then woke up. "No that's not it, but if you can't say it right then you can call me something else." she told me with her kind voice. "Oh so she's up, what's her name babe?" The man asked the woman. "Her name is Yui, Yui meet my husband Kirito." I then looked at the both of them then knew what to call them. "Okay so I'll call you Mommy and I'll call you Daddy!" I said pointing at the two. "Oh well that's okay I'll be Mommy then!" mommy then picked me up and hugged me. This was a good feeling, where have I seen this before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so you know the part where Kirito proposed to you that was the same line he said in the anime😂😂. so basically I am going to add Yui because I love Yui so much. And I think the SAO arc is gonna end soon, but I don't think I will add the first ALO arc in Detail like the SAO arc. Hmm so I gave you guys an early update and I might update again tomorrow. So I hope you loved this chapter, till next time!
~Lucy Elric✨