Movie Night, Asuna's Plan Takes Action?!

💙Kirito's POV💙
I'm heading over to Asuna's house now, I  wonder if we will do more than a movie elike eat dinner or something? Well I guess I'll know when I get there.

(Time skip brought to you by me author-chan)

Ahh finally arrived, I walked up to the door and began to knock. As soon as I started Asuna opened the door, "Hey Kirito!" Asuna said with her voice dripping with honey. "Hi Asuna, can I come in now." I asked impatiently. "Oh yea, yea sure you can come in Kirito!" She moved out of the way and let me enter her house, it was really fancy and elegant. And you can smell something delicious wafting from her kitchen. "Asuna what's that smell", I said as i sniffed the air once more. "Oh that's dinner silly!" I looked at her she held her finger to her lip, giggled a little bit, and was smirking. What is she up to? I thought as I scratched my head.

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

"Oh my god, it's the midnight dream!!" Someone yelled. People squealed or had fearful eyes when they saw me, I'm not that scary am I thought to my self as I headed over to Agil's

(Time skip to Agil's)

"Hey Agil who's it going", i called out to my friend. "Well you know (U/N), it's been busy here and there." Agil said in a tired form. "hmm has Kirito been visiting you every once and awhile." I asked. "well yea here and there, you miss him don't you (U/N)", he stated in an obvious way. "yea a lot actually, like I really want to talk to him again, like the old days, ya know." I said as I started laughing. "hmm it seems like it, anyway how has the front lines been doing for you?" Agil asked me. "oh really well I'm known as one of the top players actually!" I said excitedly. "that's great (U/N), I wish I could go there more often but I have other stuff to do."

(after conversation)

"well I have to head off, see you later Agil." I waved. "yea you to (U/N), and try to talk Kirito." he told me. "I'll take that into consideration", I walked out of the shop and started my Trek home

💔asuna's POV💔
I got out the cat costume and equipped it, it was really snug and showed my curves, good this is great now to amaze Kirito with my sexy body and my amazingness then we can have dinner. As I walked out of my room I tiptoed silently so Kirito will be surprised when he sees me! I finally reached him, now let's make this happen. "Nyaa~, Kirito-kun!" he looked over at me and started to blush and then he turned around quickly. "Asuna's what the hell, why are you dressed like that!" he started to gather his stuff, "I think I'm just gonna go home have a nice night, Asuna." Kirito said in a cold tone. He then left within a blink of an eye. No, how could this happen I planned it out so perfectly how could it fail. Damn it all, I have to try a different tactic maybe I can track down (U/N) and take her out once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow so asuna's is starting to become a little Yandere. So I'm sorry I've been having really bad writers block. I think next chapter there will be a little romance, so tune in next time to Why me? A Kirito X reader
I love you little stars💫
~Lucy✨