✨My Hero✨

✨(Y/N)'s POV✨

Kirito and I walked in, it was eerily quiet and there was something that made a chill go down my spine. Everyone has now entered the boss room when the door closed. "Hey where's the boss?" Someone asked what everyone wanted to know. A huge skeleton centipede with two scythes as the first set of arms then fell off the ceiling killing two people with one sweep, all the while it didn't have a dent in its HP bar. "Oh my god....", my expression was dripping with fear. The thing was being slashed by some KOB knights one of them being Asuna when the thing swiped at them. All of them had a huge slash across the chest, Asuna screamed in pain when I ran to her with my healing crystal out. "ASUNA NO YOU CANT DIE YET, WE PROMISED THAT WE WOULD BOTH SURVIVE!" I held her close when I yelled it in her face, tears were streaming down face. 'T-the healing crystal won't work and n-neither will the health potions, what the hell Kayaba? Is this some cruel joke?' Kirito then looked at me as I held Asuna who bursted into pixels. I got up and ran towards the monster with my agility skill, "You damn thing, YOU KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" I screamed fury in my eyes as I was slashing it with all my might, "Everyone slash at the sides! Kirito, (U/N), and I have the Scythes covered." Heath cliff shouted as we all started fighting the thing we called a boss.

(TIME SKIP)

The last bar was finally in the red, all of us fighting as if it was going to be our last. Kirito and I kept blocking back and forth till finally the monster stopped and glowed brightly. As if it never was there in the first place the monster blew up and rained crystal shards as a banner came up stating 'CONGRATULATIONS YOU DEFEATED FLOOR 75' in a huge bold print. I laid on the floor panting and out of breath. "H-how many did we lose?" Klein asked, Kirito then pulled up a map and counted how many we had left then when we left with we lost 12 players. "W-we lost 12 players...." I had said I had tears at the brim of my shining (e/c) pools. We were all on the ground tired and in the red zone, well except one....Heathcliff. I started standing up when Kiri looked at me his onyx orbs filling with concern. "Babe, what's wrong?" I then looked at him and pulled him up with me. "There is something wrong with Health cliff, I just know it." I whispered he looked at me surprise evident in his eyes but he still had a small smile on his face. He gently put me down on the ground and then got back up. When Heath Cliff's back was turned Kirito charged as fast as he go and hit Heath cliff with a powerful attack. Heath cliff and looked at Kirito in surprise then grimaced at Kiri's face expression, anger. Kirito then began speaking accusing him about his true identity. Kayaba admitted to it and smirked with his cold dead eyes, they were the color of slightly rusty steel. Steel and (E/C) orbs collided when he looked at Kirito again. "If you can kill me before I get you, then I will set all of the players free, I will have my invincibility off and we will have a death match, if I win then you will die and everyone will still be in the game, but if you win everyone is free and all who survive can escape." Kirito then gasped as did everyone else. He looked at me with eyes filled with love and determination. I looked back horror stricken. "KIRITO NO!" I yelled but it was to late we were all paralyzed and they had started. I watched as the color slowly drained from my face. Kirito was strong, but he had a small chance of winning after all Kayaba created his dual wielding skill, he knows all the moves. All the while Kiri knows nothing but rumors and such on Heathcliff. I tried crawling over when I rendered my special skill, which was nullify. I swiped my screen and went through the skills at a fast pace. I finally pressed it and I was fully healed and nullified the paralysis and sprinted with my enchanting moonlight blade. I then swing at Kayaba at an unbelievable speed. "Well, we'll if it isn't our precious girl (U/N)." Kayaba said as I dodged his shield. "I could say the same to you." I said as I hit him in the shoulder. All three of us battled I was in the red zone and so was Kiri while Kayaba was in the zone between yellow and red. I was starting to get really fatigued and I slowed down, this was my downfall in the blank of an eye his sword came down. But I never got hit. I looked in front of me and saw Kirito with a splash in his chest. "Y-YOU IDIOT!" I yelled as tears spelled over my (S/C). Kayaba looked and still had the cold look in his eyes. "Well I didn't see that coming." He said loud enough for me to hear. "K-Kiri no." He looked at me and tears brimmed his eyes. "T-Thank you (U/N)." He then busted into a couple pixels. I then got up at the speed of light, anger and sadness tugging at my heart as I had two swords in my hands. Kiri's Dark Repulsed, and my Enchanting Moonlight Blade. My (H/L) (H/C) hair was blowing behind me as I hit Kayaba. "Y-YOU KILLED HIM!" I screamed everyone was surprised as I slashed, Kayaba was struck with surprise. "H-How?" confusion was evident in his voice. "How can a girl li-" My sword pierced him in the chest cavity. His life line then went to nothing and he busted into pixels. I fell to the ground as everyone cheered. The Dark Repulser had a tiny little shimmer for a split second. I busted into tears as I held it close. 'Thank you Kiri, you will forever be my hero.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WE REACHED 5K YESTERDAY OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN! I can't believe we also have one more chapter left! This book couldn't have been done with out you all. Thank you guys soooo much! Don't worry guys this isn't the end of the series for there will be a sequel. I can't leave some unanswered questions! Anyway comment your favorite part about this book and what your username was. Anyway till next time,
~Lucy Elric✨