✨Good Bye Yui....✨

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

Kiri, Yui, and I have been trying to find her parents but we have had no luck. We arrived in the Town of Beginnings, where this whole damn game started, this hell called Sword Art Online. I still can't believe it has been 2 years, SAO now feels like an ordinary life, like we have always been in SAO.....I wonder what is happening in the real world?

(IN (U/N)'s HOSPITAL)

🤒The Doctor's POV🤒

I was doing the ordinary routines with (Y/N) when I noticed something weird. She stopped with her menenstral periods. I then picked up the blankets and noticed her stomach, "Well I'll be...how is that even possible?" I whispered to myself I need to test her. "Okay finished." I took the test and saw it positive. How is this even possible, no one but family and hospital personnel are aloud in here. We will need to look further into this.

(BACK TO SAO)

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

We came to a stop in front of the orphanage and went inside. After awhile the headmistress told us she has never seen Yui and same with the kids, something about Yui isn't right. As we were walking out after thanking her a woman approached us. "You are Kirito and (U/N) right? I need your help!" She told us tears pricking her eyes as she gave us a pleading look. "What can we help you with?! Kiri asked her as I gave him approval.

🖤Kirito's POV🖤

We were inside the dungeon thinker was stuck in, apparently Thinker and another guild member were going to discuss things with no weapons or anything, when the guild member tricked Thinker and trapped him in here. "Babe, what's wrong?" I asked my wife as she was drawing one of her swords, as I went to reach the grips of mine all the while worry filling my onyx pools. "I hear something..." (U/N) told me while she all of a sudden attacked something....which turned out to be frogs. "Aghh, take that you stupid frog!" She screamed as she was slicing frogs and I was holding Yui back watching the beauty. "Is your wife okay, she seems really angry?" Yulier asked us. "Nah she's just fine, probably just trying to make up time." I told Yulier she then had a sweat drop on her head. "Oh is that so, you guys are a amazing couple." She then looked at me giving me a small smile. "Mhm we sure are."

(TO THE BOSS FIGHT)

We walked down the hall when we saw a pure white square. "Hey is that a room?" (U/N) said while squinting we heard a voice. "YULIER OVER HERE!" Yulier started sprinting and crying, "THINKER WAIT!" Thinker than noticed that she was almost to him. "WAIT DON'T PASS THE CORNER!"
We then sprinted all of us to reach Yulier in time. "Yulier wait up Thinker's rig-!" Then Yulier stopped.

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

We then reached her and saw it, the notification for The Fatal Scythe. The scythe was coming down when Kiri pushed Yulier out of the way in time. They both got up when Kirito got up and stood in front of it. "Yulier take Yui and go into the safe zone." She looked at me and took Yui by the shoulder going into the safe zone. "(U/N) use a teleportation crystal and get out of here with them." I then looked at Kirito's back. "Like a rat's ass I will, Kirito we fight together and always do, if you die I will die with you." He then looked at me and I looked back while grabbing my other sword. "Thinker, Yulier take Yui to safety, here take this." I then handed them a teleport crystal and they recited the words. "Yui don't!" Yui ran out of the way when they got teleported and came in front of Kiri and I. "Yui, honey what are you doing?!" Kirito yelled at her. She then looked at us when we were on the ground. "Mommy, Daddy it is going to be okay." She then got hit by the scythe, a notification popped up that said 'immortal object'

💎Yui's POV💎

I summoned a sword and slashed at the Fatal Scythe. It perished and I looked at (U/N) and Kirito. "Yui...what's going on?" Mommy asked me.

(TIME SKIP)

I sat on the admin piece while I was telling Mommy and Daddy about who I am and what I do.

✨(U/N)'s POV✨

I looked at Yui, "So you aren't even human...." I looked at my daughter than hugged her and started sobbing. "Y-Yui human or not you will always be our daughter!" Kirito then bent down and started hugging us to. "Yea (U/N) I-is right, you will a-always be our d-daughter." "The Cardinal has noticed me so most likely I will be deleted." Yui then started crying. "Kirito, (U/N) I'm glad I got to be your daughter, I love you!" She then held her arms out and we hugged her again. "Yui please don't go don't go!" I then started crying harder, "Mommy Daddy I wish to stay with you forever!" She then started disappearing. "YUI NO!!" Kirito yelled, she then was gone in just a blink in an eye. I went down and started crying, "CARDINAL! NO KAYABA YOU ARE GOING TO FIND OUT THINGS DON'T GO YOUR WAY!" He then started typing with pure fury when he got pushed back. "Kiri are you okay!" I then went over to him when he held something out to me. "What's this?" He looked at me with a smile. "This is Yui's heart, I was able to take her program and turn it into a in game object." I took it out of his hand and held it close, we then got up hand in hand and left the dungeon. I then heard a voice, "Good luck mommy...." I started sniffling once again all the while smiling for I knew who's voice it was. We now for sure have to beat this death game!

 We now for sure have to beat this death game!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this is the newest chapter! I hope you like it, it took me awhile and I hope you can guess what the hospital scene was about ;). So another chapter over 1000 words, I will probably update Wednesday or sometime after that cause I get out for winter break on WEDNESDAY!! Anyway I hope you liked it, till next time
~Lucy Elric✨