one :: sick

"Li, I want that ice cream, please?" Zayn whined with a sore voice.

Liam shook his head immediately. He was looking at zayn softly yet still stern.

"You're still sick, Zayn. I don't want to make your condition worse." Liam replied as he stroke Zayn's chin lovingly.

Zayn pouted. He folded his arms in front of his chest and stared back at Liam, trying to look mad.

"You're not scary, babe." Liam tried to not to laugh, but Zayn's expression is just so cute. He looked like a little puppy who's begging for foods.

"I'm not sick, Liam," Zayn scoffed. He wanted to talk more but he can't because of his cough.

"Says the one who just coughed so hard." Liam teased Zayn with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Shut up, will you?" another cough came.

"Oh, Zayn," Liam cooed. "Let's just go home, okay?"

"No."

Liam raised his left brow and in one motion, he put his hand on Zayn's waist and put that boy on his left shoulder.

"Put me down, you dipshit," Zayn rolled his eyes. "I want that ice cream and I ain't going back home before I get that."

"What about hot chocolate?" Liam tried to offer him.

"A hot chocolate in this hot weather? No thanks."

"Says the one who catch a cold in this hot weather."

"Shut up Liam. It's because Safaa won't stop kissing me when she has a cold yesterday."

Liam laughed as Zayn coughed again. The boy on his shoulder weakly groaned.

"Fine, make me a hot chocolate when we got home." Zayn finally agreed.

"Hot chocolate it is." Liam smiled proudly.

***
any thoughts?