six :: kiss

"Li?" Zayn poked his head through the door of Liam's class, only to face that boy talking to his teacher annoyingly.

Liam noticed Zayn on the frame door, so he just shrugged whatever his teacher was talking about and made his way to Zayn as fast as possible.

"I'll wait for you there, Mr. Payne." Ms. Cole, Liam's homeroom teacher, talked again.

"I won't come, okay?" Liam replied harshly, not caring if she gave him a look.

The brunette then pull Zayn's hand and intertwined their fingers softly. He raised their hands, showing them to Ms. Cole.

"See? I've got a boyfriend already and I'm gay, Ms. Cole. So stop asking me to go with you on a date." Liam said with a raised brow.

Ms. Cole seemed pissed but she nodded. Satisfied with his action, Liam pulled Zayn out of the school while Zayn looked pretty surprised.

"W-we're not even a thing, Li." Zayn said when they both were already inside of Liam's car.

Liam sighed and deeply stare into Zayn's beautiful orbs. Deep down, Liam always knew he was in love with his best mate and he knew that Zayn felt the same way too.

"I love you a lot, Zee. You know that aren't you?" Liam said, caressing Zayn's cheek slowly.

Zayn can't help but felt his heartbeat went faster and faster when Liam leaned down to him until he felt Liam's breathing to his lips.

"Liam, I-"

Liam shut Zayn up with a kiss. He softly moved his lips against Zayn, trying to make the boy did the same. But he didn't so Liam gulped and pulled away.

"Sorry." he whispered. "I-I shouldn't have done that, sorry, Zayn."

But without a warning, Liam felt a hand on the back of his neck pulled him down so the boy in front of him can kissed him deeply.

Liam didn't know what's happening nor what to do until Zayn's tongue touched his bottom lip softly, making him moaned to the kiss.

And with that, the two of them kissed deeply. Not knowing that one of them, maybe, maybe, was not sure about what he exactly felt.

***
can i get five votes and three comments for this chapter? pretty please? i luv you all so much tho 💞