eleven :: under the stars

Everything was literally so perfect. There were stars above them, their fingers intertwined and the wind tingling their skins softly.

Zayn's head rested on Liam's shoulder. His breath was soft and steady, clearly didn't match with Liam's fast heartbeat.

Sure, they touched almost every time and there were so many kisses here and there but Liam's heartbeat can't even keep calm in front of Zayn.

"Will you really keep your promise?" Zayn whispered suddenly, snuggling to Liam's shoulder and looked up at him with his bambi eyes.

Liam raised his brows. He didn't know what Zayn was talking about.

"Was it true that you won't ever leave me?" Zayn continued to spoke. He batted his eyelashes and stared at Liam's eyes deeply.

Liam didn't answer that. Instead, he brought his arm and put it on Zayn's waist, cuddling the boy on his rooftop.

Both of them didn't say anything until Liam started to kiss Zayn's lips softly. Their lips collided perfectly, like it was really meant to be together. Then, Liam's kiss was getting rougher and a moan escaped from Zayn's lips.

He then peppered Zayn's jaw with an open mouthed kisses. He softly suck a love bite right beneath the boy's jawline. Liam smirked as he felt Zayn started to panting and he saw a bulge inside of Zayn's pants.

"I need you," Liam whispered. He leaned down again and started to straddling Zayn's body, kissing him again.

"S-shit." Zayn cursed. He can't help it when Liam slightly brushed his hand on Zayn's bulge.

"I need you so bad," he broke their kiss and pressed their foreheads together. "And it isn't for my lust only. I love you, so there's no way in hell I would leave you, Zayn. I would never do that."

Zayn gulped thickly. He raised his head and crashed his and Liam's lips harshly. He lost his control and he can't even think straight when Liam pleased him that night.

And under the stars, for the first time in ever, Zayn hardly started to believe someone again. And that person, was his best mate and soon to be the love of his life, Liam James Payne.

***
vote? comment? please? anyway my twitter is @/zmirked if you want to contact me or something heheh lets be friends!