epilogue

"Zayn?" Liam mumbled to the wooden door in front of him. "I know you don't want me to come, but I'm sorry."

As Liam expected, there was no answer. Instead, there was a loud sound, like a crashing glass.

"Zayn?"

Still no answer from Zayn, but Liam could hear kids' voices shouting sorry. The boy wasn't an idiot, so he assumed that those kids broke Zayn's window and there's no way in hell Zayn would let them to.

"Zayn? Love, are you there?" Liam tried again with a yell. His hand tried to move the door knob again and again.

Still no answer. Liam finally decided to break Zayn's door. He crashed his shoulder to the door harshly until the door knob was cracked and the door creaked open.

He heard foot steps coming and in a severe seconds, Zayn's sisters came along with his mother.

"Do you really have to broke the door?" Safaa mumbled.

Liam shook his head, ignoring her comment. He pushed the door open, revealing a thin pale boy on the floor.

"Oh my God!" Trisha's eyes went wide. She rushed to her son's body and found some little pills beside him.

Liam can't move. He stayed there. He felt like his body has been glued there as Zayn's sisters rushed to their brother's sides, crying.

Everything seemed to moved so fast for him. So blur, and grey. He felt numb, he can't think of anything. There were just these flashing pictures of Zayn's pale body in his mind.

He felt like someone took a part of him, making him incomplete, making him felt like he literally has nothing in this world.

He can't believe that it was Zayn in that coffin, buried down in the ground. He can't believe that he can't meet Zayn anymore, or saw his smile, or heard his comment about his sappy words, or even kissed his lips.

He can't believe that Zayn has gone, leaving him alone, broken, and incomplete.

He lost Zayn.

***
IM SORRY FOR THJS OKAY

but i love you so much for voting and commenting and i really mean it dhhdjshd i'm gonna start updating flower crowns from now on ahah

tHaNK YOU AND I LOVE YOU BABES (( and yes this book ends by now ))

-fla x