Confused feelings, and pain

"Oh my god your stuck with Malfoy!" Ron moaned.

"Good luck... God, he's so annoying!"

"Fucking faggot, he is!" A Ravenclaw from their class commented.

But Harry wasn't paying attention. He was still confused. Confused as to why he couldn't stop thinking about Malfoy.

------------------

Draco pulled up his weak, shaking body of the ground, his vision blurry from tears. 
'Your weak. You pathetic useless, stupid, fat ugly faggot.'

He continued to get up, but kept collapsing back down to the cold hard floor.

'Worthless, fucking worthless!  I can't stand you! I hate you. You can't do anything right. I'm ashamed. You are not my son.'

Lucious Malfoy cracked the leather whip filled with glass pieces on his disowned sons back, making the poor boy scream once more in pain, adding more scars to the collection that Draco already had.

"PLEASE! STOP! AAAAAUUUGH!" Draco screamed out, choking on his tears. His head was spinning and his whole body felt like it was on fire. He kept getting weaker, and started feeling limp.

"NO! You deserve this pain boy! You are filthy! Awful! You deserve to die! You are a disgrace! And a freak! I can not believe what you are! That's weird even in the wizard world!

"AAAAH NOOOO! AAAAUUUHG PLEASE NO!"

"Shut up!"

Soon, Everything started going dark to Draco. His body grew colder and colder, and then, just black.

-------------------------