Piano (SMUT WARNING)

Harry was on his way to meet Draco again in the room of requirements. He had just left him for 20 minutes and for some reason, had felt extreme pain and sadness being away from him.
He rushed towards the wall, praying for the door to appear soon. And it did, but before he opened it, he paused when he heard music. He slowly opened the door, and his eyes met the most beautiful sight he had ever seen.

Draco was sitting in a bench, his back turned to Harry. His slender pale fingers danced along the black and white piano keys, emitting a beautiful sound. Draco was oblivious to the boy behind him, whose jaw had fallen with surprise and amazement.

"Draco?" Harry finally said. The white hairs kitten boy whipped around, his face instantly turning red at the sight of Harry.
He looked down.

"Draco why are you embarrassed? That was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen or heard."

" I don't know.... No one has ever heard me play... Except for my mother, but....." Draco trailed off at the end.

"Well, it was amazing. I hope you will do it more often."

Draco looked away and muttered ' I will if it makes you happy' .

Harry walked over and wrapped his arms around Draco. He picked up his little kitten, carrying him to the warm bed.

"How are you Harry?" Draco crawls into Harry's lap.

"Good now that I'm with you.  But it's strange, when u was away from you, I started feeling intense amounts of pain. But they stopped as soon as I got near you.

"Really? The same thing happened to me..." Draco looked confused.

"Well, Hermione has been starting her research on your kind, so we can ask her later."

"Ok."
Draco hugged Harry very tight, his small arms clutching the bigger boy.

"I love you Harry."

"I love you to Baby. So much you will never know. "

"Mmmmmm...." Draco snuggles his face into Harry's chest. They lay there in silence until Hermione comes bursting in.

"GUYS! I HAVE- oOOOOOH! You guys are so cute omg!" She started jumping up and down at the sight of the kitten Draco cuddling with Harry.

"MIONE! Please just tell us what you found out!?"

"Ok fine. Anyways..." She pulls out large books and many papers out of her bag. " long story short, Draco's species of Half Animangi have mates. Once you have found your mate, you must stay with them. If your mate leaves you, you will feel immense amounts of pain. If your mate doesn't not love you or stay with you and chooses someone else, you will die in a matter of hours." She spilled out.

"Wait.... So.... Harry.... Is my.....mate?!" Draco looked at her.

"What!?"

"Well, we both felt intense pain when Harry left me for half an hour. I felt it more than him because I am the species, but.... Ya....."

"OOOH I KNEW IT! YEEEEEES! " Hermione squeaked loudly.

Harry glared at Hermione u till she got the hint to leave.

"Bye guys! HAVE FUUUUUUUUUN!" She squealed and skipped out of the room, raising her eyebrows up and down.

Harry held his little kitten tighter, kissing the top of his head multiple times, causing Draco to purr loudly. Harry lifted Draco's head to his own, passionately pressing his lips to his.
Harry's hand held Draco's waist, the other in his pale white hair.

Draco moaned into the kiss, his hands roaming Harry's raven  hair.
Harry pushed Draco down against the mattress, his hands pinning down Draco's wrists.

Soon both shirts were off, and the two boys continued there love filled make out. Harry removed Draco's pants, leaving the pale boy in only his underpants.

"Harry please! Harry I need you!" Draco moaned.

"Patience love!" Harry smirked, enjoying teasing  Draco.

Harry slipped his finger into the waist band of Draco's black boxers, slowly tugging them down, much to slow for Draco's liking.

"Haaaarrrryyyyyyyyyyy!" Draco yelled out in frustration.

"Fine baby kitten. But there are rules. " Harry started to get dominant. Draco loved it.

"Anything!"

"You have to do whatever I say. You only come when I allow you."
Draco looked scared, as horrid memories flashed through his mind.

But nevertheless he nodded his head. He loved Harry. he would do what ever he could to please Harry.

Harry finished off with there clothes, and with no warning, pounded into Draco.

"AAAAAAAUHG!" Draco screamed.

"There you go!" Harry whispered into his ear.

Draco kept screaming and moaning loudly, his hips bucking up, wanting more of Harry.

"HARRY!!!" He yelled out.

"Mmmm,baby girl! "

"Oh!" Draco looked at Harry, loving how rough and dominant he was getting.

"Good girl." Harry smirked.

Draco let Harry take him completely. Harry keeps poundings into Draco, and Draco begins to have a knotted feeling in his stomach.

"Daddy! Oh daddy I'm gonna- I'm gonna-!"

"Not yet doll."

Draco struggled, trying to hold it in, but thankfully Harry came soon and gave him permissions.

Harry gently picked up Draco, placing the naked boy under the sheets and his head on the pillow.

"There baby. Did I hurt you?" He softly asked.

"Just a little...." Draco quietly admits.

"I'm sorry baby. But remember that I love you so much. I would never do anything to hurt you or make you feel bad. I love you so much words can't describe it."

"I love you to Harry. Thank you."

" your welcome baby. Now, I can tell your tired, get some sleep."

"Will you stay with me....?"

"Draco, I will never leave you. Ever."