Help

Draco and his mother had been in the dungeon two more days, all was normal, well, as normal as it could be for them. That was until, late at night on the second day, they heard a noise.

"Mother? Was that you?" Draco looks around.

"No......" Narcissa says nervously.

More noises, small, but noises, like clinking metal.

Than a boom.

Screams. Breaking glass. Yelling. More explosions.

"Mother....?"

"Oh, Dragon, come here!" Narcissa pulls Draco towards her into her arms.

"DRACO!"

His head shot up.

Harry. He heard Harry. Harry had screamed his name.

"Mother... Oh, mother it's him, it's him, he came, he-"

"DRACO!"

Harry screamed again.

He came running down the dark staircases into the cold stone dungeons.

"Oh baby! Oh Draco darling are you hurt- oh my god you are! Oh I'm so sorry this is all my fault oh my god, Draco baby I'm so sorry this is all my fault, how are you?! Oh I missed you so much I-"

"Harry....." Draco smiled, but says nothing else. He just falls into Harry's arms as Harry runs over to him, embracing him in a loving grip that he so missed. He smashed his lips to his lovers is a passionate kiss.

The moment was soon broken by more yells and explosions.

"The Order is upstairs. We came to get you. I'm sorry it took so long." Harry explained to Draco and his mother.

"Me. Potter." She politely nods at him.

"Oh mommy don't be so formal!" Draco smiled at her.

"Hello Harry. I just want to say that I am very sorry. For everything my husband had done,-"

"Mrs. Malfoy, it is okay. Let's go, both of you, we gotta get you out of here-"

BAM.

"I'm sorry. But your not going anywhere."