Where It Hurts

I can kiss away the pain, I can make it good again if you let me. If you just show me where it hurts I'll make it alright if you want me to.
***

A N G E L

I woke up in my bed beside Khyran. We had went to get him some clothes from his house and auntie agreed to let him stay the night since she liked him and she was happy we had made up. I sat up propping myself up on my elbows and looking at his handsome face. I didn't care how he got his money. I knew who he was really and that was all that mattered. I leaned down pecking his lips several times causing him to wake up.

"Goodmorning beautiful." He groaned pulling me on top of him in a straddling position.

"We gotta go to school Khy we're late already." I bent down kissing his neck then his cheek then his lips again before climbing out of the bed.

"I'm gonna go take a shower the bathroom's down the hall." He got up and came to me wrapping his arms around my waist and burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"Let me get in with you."

"I don't know if I'm comfortable with that yet ...we've been together for almost 3 months and we just got back on good terms yesterday." He removed himself and nodded. He walked away towards my closet to get his clothes and I sighed. It felt good that he wasn't the type to force me to do anything and I trusted him. I didn't mind but I wasn't comfortable with my body and Jordan was the only one to see me naked.

"Wait." I said as he was about to open the door and he looked back at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Come on." I said and he smiled making his way towards me and following me to the bathroom. I handed him a extra toothbrush out of the pack and I sat on the counter as we brushed our seat. When we were done I hopped down and I walked to the tub turning on the water and making it a warm temperature then turned around.

I licked my lips inhaling and pulling my shirt off my body. No doubt I was insecure but I didn't want him to know that. I felt like being insecure was unattractive. He pulled off his shirt and his pants and looked at me waiting to take the rest off. I bit the inside of my cheek closing my eyes and pulling off the the boy shorts I had worn to bed and my bra revealing my shaved area and my plump breast. I was scared to see his reaction.

"Damn." I heard him whisper causing me to open my eyes slowly and see him staring at me in complete lust. I covered myself with my hands and he walked to me removing my hands and kissing my lips.

"You're beautiful baby you don't have a reason to be tryna hide alright?" I nodded and he removed his hands and slid down his boxers revealing his fully erect man and my eyes nearly popped out of my head causing him to chuckle. I reached on my shelf getting him an extra rag and handing it to him and climbed in the shower with him behind me. I admired his tattoo covered body and his erected man hood.

My shower had enough room but every time I moved my back accidentally hit his soapy body causing me to jump a bit. I had never been attracted to anyone as much as I was attracted to Khyran and the things I wanted to do in this shower was crazy but I kept my composure. I rinsed my hair making it go back to it's curly state and turned to Khyran.

"Can you get my back?" I asked and he nodded grabbing my rag and gently guiding it up and down my back in a seductive pattern and massaged my waist where my tattoo was with the other hand. I jumped under his touch at first. I had been on edge ever since what happened with Jordan and I wanted to tell Khyran that he had raped me but I didn't want him doing anything drastic.

"Why you keep jumping when I touch you?" I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"N-nothing."

"I did something?" I shook my head quickly.