2. An Unexpected Meeting

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time, it's just that I have been lazy, I admit.

Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN YUMEIRO PATESSERIE OR GAKUEN ALICE. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY.

This chapter is when she is in Kyoto.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikan Sakura got out of her bed, lazy as ever, but nonetheless, got dressed and got ready for school. She knew this day would also be a very long one: photo shooting, filming that weird movie, and driving all over the place for interviews.

Mikan's POV

"Ugh, why do I have to do this almost EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!!" I screamed. And it was actually true that she had to do it almost every single day, even though everyone knew she was such an exaggerator.

Although she was a lazy girl, Mikan cooked some eggs, poured some milk, and ate her breakfast. She was happily enjoying her food until the phone rang. She became moody again but still picked up the phone.

"Hello?" asked the other person on the phone.

"Yes?" Mikan questioned with her nicest voice possible.

"It's me, Kyo Sohma(in this case, Mikan's manager)," said the man.

"Oh, it's you," Mikan muttered as she sulked about getting all worked up.

"Are you not happy to hear my voice?" retorted Kyo.

"I am, but you just interrupted my royal breakfast..."

"Then you had better hurry up because I am on my way right now!"

"RIGHT NOW?!" Mikan yelled as she devoured her breakfast and started preparing,"guess I'll be skipping school today AGAIN!"

In 5 minutes, Kyo had come and Mikan was spic-and-spam. Since it was fall, she was wearing a navy blue hat, a silk t-shirt, a navy blue blazer, a short red skirt, red city bag, and red high-heels.

On the way of driving to a photo shoot, Mikan saw a familiar face. Could it be? It was Kashino Makoto, the most famous chocolatier of Kyoto. People say that costumers leave the store in dreamland. But their was a secret that no one else knew about Kashino and Mikan. The truth was that Mikan knew about Kashino very personally. Basically information only a stalker would know.

"Kyo, please park the car over there," said Mikan.

"Very well, but we can only stay for 10 minutes, okay," reassured Kyo as he stayed seated in the car.

Mikan nodded, headed toward Kashino, and said," Hi Kashino! It's rare to see you out in public, considering how famous you are in these parts."

"Well, everyone needs some fresh air,"answered Kashino.

"That is true, but..."Mikan whispered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hehe, how's that, left on a cliffhanger?!

I might not upload in a while,'cause school is getting so hard, it's making me go cranky. I'll upload about every Sunday, but I can't be positive about it.

BYEBYE, my pretties!(I don't mean it in a weird way)