4. A Date?!

Heyya guys thanks again for reading my stories even if you don't comment on them......

But, it makes me happy enough that i'm getting more than 5 views on each part

DISCLAMER: I DO NOT OWN YUMEIRO PATESSIERE OR GAKUEN ALICE. I ONLY OWN THE PLOT.

 Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Mikan's POV

I woke up at 8:37, feeling as if I had a good dream last night. Well, I did, because last night I had a dream about Kashino Makoto, my secret crush, ask me out. But, that would never happen. I mean like, we re like best friends, but that's it. Though, I wouldn't mind having him as my boyfriend for a while or like, forever. Then we would eventually get married and I would get pregnant and we would have kids and they would have kids and so on.

I ended getting so delusional that I fainted in bed. At least it was a Sunday, my only day off. I woke up to the  sound of my phone ringing. I got grumpy, because I always get grumpy when someone or something forces me to wake up unless I had a good dream the night before. Which, in this case, did not happen.

I picked up the phone, not checking who it was, because it was probable only Kyo(refer to part two and three) or my parents. But to my surprise, it was Kashino. At first I was like," Wait, why does Kashino have my phone number. Oh, yeah, he asked me to be his girlfriend yesterday, but I thought that was a dream. Oh well, I'll just act casual now."

"Hey Kashino, what's up," I said

"Hi Mikan. Actually, I didn't mean to bother you, but look at your doorstep." he said. As I did, if just so happened to see Kashino right outside my house, waving at me.

"KASHINO, IT'S ONLY 9 AM AND YOU ARE MAKING SUCH A BIG SCENE IN FRONT MY HOUSE. WHAT WILL THE MEDIA SAY ABOUT THIS?! WE ARE LIKE GOING TO BE THE BIG NEW HIT IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE TOWN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, knowing not to mess with the power of the media.

"What? Is it wrong to call my sweet darling in the morning?" He said as if he was seducing me. Like what? We're on the phone even though we are making eye contact! "Well, change quickly cuz' I need to ask you something." he said casually as if he didn't have a care in the world.

"Ugh, fine. Looks like I won't be getting more sleep on my ONLY DAY OFF!" I muttered a.k.a yelled to myself as I got ready. It was still fall, and as a model, I have a huge responsibility to represent myself well in public. I came out 15 minutes later with a piece of toast in my mouth, wearing a red-pink shirt with a over-sized mahogany blazer,  black leggings, and Timberland boots.

"Oooh. Looks like I got some competition for the position of your boyfriend eh? Why you gotta look so classy when we already together, babe? he smirked, nudging me slightly and emphasizing the word babe.

"What?! I have a reputation to keep. Btw, if you don't have anything to say to me, I going back home." I retorted, annoyed by his rude attitude.

"Oh honey, please don't go. And if you're wondering what I was going to ask you, be patient. So, how 'bout we.... go on a date?" he asked seductively.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks so much for everyone who is still reading my story. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT TO ME!!!!!!!!!

I'm probably also gonna upload another chapter this Sunday, and by latest the Sunday after the next(I know, I'm lazy, BUT THERE ARE THINGS CALLED TESTS AND HOMEWORK, so please forgive me). Yes, I am still in school. I was in 4th grade when I first started the series, but now I am in 5th grade.

FYI, if you want to start a chat with me in the comments, I'll be happy to if I have time! Also, please, if you like this series(I'm not gonna force you), please do that star thingy! ( I don't actually know what that thing is or does.)

BYE BYE!!!!!!!!!