Chapter 14

(A/N)

Thank you all for helping me reach the goal!

Here's a quick update since you reached the goal so quickly. :)

I think I'll do Caiden's POV in he end of this chapter because I'd really love this chapter to be from Katlyn's eyes. c:

Here ya go!

Katlyn's POV:

He set me down in a HUGE room.

Caiden clapped and lights came on.

There were small lights built into the navy blue- almost black- wall, plush carpet, and ceiling that were so small they seemed to only be sparkles.

There was one light in the center of the roof that was larger than the others.

It was smooth and shaped like a slightly smushed sphere with circles and markings on it.

Then Caiden closed the blinds and I realized that his room looked like the night sky.

I spun around in pure amazement.

It felt as if I was floating in space.

The bed was the same exact color of the wall and floor so it blended perfectly.

The lights on the headboard of the bed formed a constellation of two wolves.

One of them was rearing while the other crouched down, ready to pounce.

But it wasn't in a fighting stance.

It was playful, and the wolves almost appeared to be smiling.

The room would have been dreary and creepy if not for the scattered twinkles of light which made the room have a more serene and mystical vibe instead.

The bed could easily fit 10 people on it laying down.

I ran and jumped.

The mattress was bouncy yet soft.

I rolled around with my arms out, savoring the feeling.

Caiden snapped his fingers at the wall across from the bed and the walk folded up and a HUGE flat screen tv came out.

Then he snapped his fingers towards each wall.

At one side, the wall slid back and revealed a window that stretched the entire length of the wall, giving a similar view to that of the office.

The other wall showed the front and the ocean.

On each side there was a balcony, each with fine navy blue chairs and matching table.

Against the wall, fairly close to the bed, was a refrigerator that I ran up and hugged.

In the center of the room was a sofa, two recliners, and a coffee table.

The rest of the room was bare.

"This is in need of a woman's touch," I told Caiden truthfully, "but, I still like it."

He smiled hopefully and I added, "I like it a lot."

I opened a door and ran in.

It was a walk in closet.

There was a wall separating two sides; one side that was full of clothing, shoes, hats, ect., and the other which was larger but completely empty.

"Why is one side empty?" I asked Caiden, "what is it for?"

Caiden hugged me from behind and resisted his chin on my head, "it's for my beautiful bunny to put all of her things in."

"I don't have many things," I told him.

"Then I'll buy you as many as you'd like," He told me.

"I don't want to waste your money," I said.

"What's mine is yours. You're never a waste of anything," Caiden whispered sincerely.

"Well," he added, "you kind of wasted my Fluff but I guess that's okay."

I smacked his arm playfully, "now, what else is there in this void that happens to be your room?"

Caiden spun me to face him, "the place that'll be your favorite part..."

"Besides our bed," he finished cheekily with a wink.

I laughed at him and smacked him again.

"Now, close your eyes and I'll guide you," he commanded.

I complied as he took one of my hands from behind and covered my eyes with the other and started to lead me.

A light gust of air whooshed past my ear as he whispered huskily in my ear, "no peaking."

Caiden's POV:

I opened the door and led her into the bathroom.

I took away my hand and she gasped.

The bathroom was sky blue, then faded into white at some points.

The counters and marble were all either blue, white, or white and blue.

In the center of the ceiling was a window that was narrow but stretched from one side of the ceiling to the other, so it could show the sun at each time of day.

As the bedroom represented night, the bathroom represented day.

The bathtub had jocose jets and was as big as a small pool.

At the other end was the shower. I pressed a button on the wall and the 6x6 roof over the drain poured water evenly as if it were rain.

The top had lights that changed colors, so the water was like a rainbow.

I pressed another button and the floors heated up.

Another button and the sun roof closed.

This room had a light, airy, free feel to it.

Katlyn came up to me as put her arms around my neck, "I don't know how you knew, but this is my favorite room."

I smiled, "well I should know my mate's favorite room."

She nodded and smiled back, "come now, bunny. There's another person I want you to meet."

She jumped in my back, piggyback style, "Tally-ho!"

I started to jog, not wanting to be kicked again.

I acted as if it felt like nothing, but she had a damn good leg.

So I trotted over with my bunny on my back.

(A/N)

VOTE!

COMMENT!

READ!

FOLLOW?

Ok here ya go :)

Hope you like! c:

Sorry if Caiden's POV isn't very long, or very good. :P

Thanks! :D

Where is Caiden taking her?

Who will Katlyn meet?

Should I do all Caiden's POV, all Katlyn's POV, or all of New Person's POV next chapter?

Find out next chapter on 'My Mate- The Possessive Alpha Male'

Love you mushroom munchers! <3

Until next time,

The Mushroom Master is out! (^ω^)