PickupLines for (Name)

"I don't know Tony" Steve said talking to Tony. "Relax Capsical, ya know (Name) loves cheesy pickup lines." "Yeah, okay thanks Tony."

Steve said before I walked into the lab, and grabbed a flathead screwdriver and a monkey head wrench. "I need to borrow these, don't ask why."

I left the lab, and Steve looked at Tony. "Go!" He whispered and shooed Steve out the Lab. "(Name)!" Steve called off to me. I turned and he leaned on the wall.

"If you were an angle, you'd be an acute one." He said nervously. I starred at him. "You should find better ones Steve." I said before walking away. He groaned and hit his head on the wall.

(Timeskip)

I was looking in the fridge for food, when I heard someone walk in the kitchen. "Hey Steve." I said seeing who it was.

"Are you from McDonalds? Cause your a stunner meal." He said smiling. I laughed and walked out the kitchen. "That's a good one."

"Wait, Are you a fruit? Cause honeydew you know how sweet you look?" I laughed. "Oh my gosh,Steve that one was good!" I said and patted his shoulder before walking away.

(Timeskip)

I was watching TV when I felt someone sit next to me. "Even if there wasn't Gravity, I'd still fall for you." I looked over to Steve smiling. "Aw, I like that one." I said, and turned back to my show.

"Did you read Dr.Seuss as a kid? Cause green eggs and damn." I bit my lip. "Steve why?" I said. "Are you from Google? Cause your all im searching for."

I stood up and turned off my show. "Needs some practice Steve." I said and went to my room.

(Baby Timeskip)

A hour later I left my room and saw sticky notes with one word on each. 'Roses' 'are' 'red' Violets' 'are' 'blue' 'I'll' 'never' 'love' 'someone' 'the' 'way' 'I' 'love' 'you' ❤' 'Turn Around'

I turned around and smiled. Steve stood there wearing my favourite outfit he owns, and a bouquet of my favourite flowers. "Steve" I jumped on him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you (Name)." I wiped my teary eyes. "I love you too Steve." I said, then pulled him down and kissed him. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that." I said. "I think I can imagine." He said and we laughed.