Never Leaving

You froze a guys legs and kicked him before pulling out your 9mm and shooting the other three guys who were surrounding you. "Got 'em!" You said to Steve through your earpiece.

"I think that's all of them." Steve said walking to you. "Good cause I is hungry, let's make like a leaf and get the hell out of here." You said then you both walked to the exit.

You heard something behind you and someone shot at you both. Steve quickly punched the guy and shot him. "Guess there was one more." Steve said turning to you seeing you on the floor hunched over grabbing your stomach.

"(Name)!" Steve yelled running to you. You coughed up blood and groaned. "Medic! (Name) is down!" Steve yelled and held you. "(Name) stay with me." "Yeah, Steve im hungry." "You'll get food, just keep your eyes open!" Steve said. "(F/f)?" "Of course."

You laughed before coughing up more blood on Steve's suit. "Ah, sorry Steve." "It's okay." You groaned and looked at your bloody hand that was covering your wound. "Steve it hurts real bad. I can't fake that it's okay." You said loosing breath.

"(Name)?" "I-I love you S-Steve." You breathed out before becoming lifeless. "(Name)? No (Name)!" Steve yelled holding your soulless body. "(Name)!" Steve yelled sitting up in his bed. He looked around and saw you nowhere.

"Steve! Wat?,"You said walking in the room. "Is this about me getting chicken at 5 in the morning?" You asked closing the door, and walking to the bed. "Your alive." Steve breathed out, and starred at you like was a ghost. You put your chicken on the nightstand.

"Barely I was so hungr- Steve did you have a nightmare?" You said seeing Steve's post-nightmare state. He nodded and you hugged him. "Hey nightmares happen," You said rubbing his back. "I'm here and I won't be leaving, okay?" "Okay."

He said letting go and looking at your face. "I love you (Name)." "I love ya too Steven." You said then jumped on him kissing his lips. You laughed and fell on top of him, and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

You both yawned and laughed. "We should get some sleep, we got worm tomorrow." You said and he nodded. You laid your head on his chest and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.