Imagine 1

"Ooohh Yn," Roc calls, "Guess what???" You thought to yourself, this boy must be crazy. I'm on the couch and he's in the kitchen. Why shout? But all you answered was "what Roc??" "I finally got the guts to ask my crush out." Your smile faded. Roc has been your best friend since the diaper stage. But you had a huge crush on him. You must've faded out for long though because Roc then said "earth to Yn." You shook out of your trance and looked at him and put on a fake crying face. "My little Rocky's growing up," you said. "Ha ha very funny,Yn,"He started, "Anyway her name is Desiree and she's just 2 more years older than me and..." You tuned him out and started thinking. All this time we've been friends and he has never looked at me as any thing else. Am I that ugly? And why go for her? Yea yea whatever, she's pretty and everything a guy would want. Well I guess. If I didn't say something now he'd go on for ever and never look at me. So you waited till he was done then you began to tell him what you thought. " roc that's awesome but why her? I mean there's lots of other girls out there that's in your age group and they'd kill to have a chance with you...." Before you could finish he held up his hand and sighed. "Well there's someone else," he started. If what you just hinted couldn't get to him then there was nothing else you could do but tell him your feelings. But he continued. "We've been friends for 16 years ever since maybe I was born. But I'm scared she doesn't feel the same way." You smiled and shook your head then said " ask her out. I'm sure she's team Roc." He smiled and got up to get you both some sodas. "Ok. So you know I've known you like forever." You were thinking, OMFG!!!! Is this happening?!? But you let him continue.
You nodded and sipped your soda. "Well, I kinda think its time we take our relationship to the next level. So, I guess what I'm asking is Yfn Yln, will you be my #1 girl??
You smiled and looked down blushing but he used his index finger to push your head back up to his level. "I've been waiting for this moment forever," you whispered. He leaned in closer to you and y'all shared your fist kiss as an awesome couple.

Hope y'all liked it. Y'all see I put Desiree though I don't have a problem with her so its just a story...k?
Vote &&comment!!!!!! Plzz