Imagine 4

You hummed to the music playing in your car while Prod sat beside you making a lame excuse to NOT see your parents.

Prod: oh come on Yn.. what if they don't like me?
You: you've never met them Prod! Now stop making up lame excuses and stuff the fact we are here.
Prod: Wait...What???

Prod looked out the window and saw a long curly haired lady that looked like you walking up to the car.

Prod: don't worry about me Yn. I'm fine in the, um, car.
Yn: get. the. hell. out.
Prod: fine fine.

Prod got out and you locked the door real quick cause once he sees your dad he'd freak out.

Yn: Mommy!!! *hugs mom*
Ym: hii baby! oh my who's that fine young man behind you?
Yn: oh that's my boyfriend Craig. Craig baby say hi.
Craig: Hii mrs.Yln!
Ym: Well hello! Well, come inside. You know how your dad is Yn!
Craig: how is your dad Yn?
Yn: calm down baby. He's a really nice man.

Your mom looked at you in a way that said *don't lie to him Yn*. You guys stepped inside and you saw that burly figure in the recliner that sent small shivers up your spine. You looked at Prod and saw that he was laughing and talking with your mom. So you went to your dad in the living room and tried to put him in a good mood.

You: Daddy!!!!!
Dad: Aye baby girl!
Ym: and this is your baby girl's boyfriend Craig. he's a singer.
Yn: why mom.....
Craig: well I,uh... you know.... I'm in a, um, group and *your dad stands up and towers over prod* heeeeeeeeeeee 😳😳😳
Ym: come on Yn lets let the men talk.
Craig: but...
Yd: come in son. lets go talk for a while.
Craig: hehe oh kay.... 😓

They stepped out and you started to get really scared for Prod.

You: Mom, I, um, I'm scared.
Ym: for what?
Yn: Craig. You know how dad gets sometimes.
Ym: oh well lets hope for the best....

✌✌✌ after 30 minutes✌✌✌

Your dad steps in with a huge smile on his face. You thought all was good until Prod came in with a scared ahh look. you looked at him and demanded for and answer with your eyes. Later, he signaled.
You guys sat to say the prayers for the meal and Prod got up. You were like sit the fxxx down boy but your parents even your dad was all ears to what he was saying. He got up and stood you up also.
Yn: *in your teeth* boy what are you doing??
Craig: It's really nice to meet you guys and I'm actually really happy I came...

You smile.

Craig: ...which means I have all the permission to do what I've wanted to do forever. *turns to you and smiles*

What's happening???

Craig: so Yn..... where'd I meet you?? at a concert... yea at a concert and um we exchanged numbers and we went on our first date. I took you to our concert and made it official that we were dating. From that time I knew I wanted to spend forever with you and I really really Love you. So... *looks at your dad and smiles then gets down on one knee* Yfn Yln, will you... will you marry me?

He took out a pink jewelry box since pink was your favorite color and he opened it. You were unsure of what was happening and you got Prod fretting and shidd.

Yn: yes..... YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prod: thank you!!!!!!!! I love you so much!!!!

You hugged and kissed him then ran around to your dads side and showed him. He smiled and shook his head and got you wondering...

Yd: Yn I already knew he got you that ring... I bought it.
Yn: but it was y'all first time meeting and talking....
Yd: Noo no no no..we met and planned this day...
Yn: but.....
????: where's my babydoll??
Yn: Princeton!!!!!! 😡Prod imma kill you!!!!!!

Welp!!! Run Prod!!!!! then y'all had the party and you and prod went home and did the nasty and had twins::: Justine and Jordan!!!!

✌✌✌ hope you liked✌✌✌