Imagine 7

You watched as your 4 year old daughter jumped around the 3 bedroom apartment in her MINDLESS BEHAVIOR t-shirt. That was her favorite group. She always said that she was gonna learn how to moonwalk like Prodigy. She could already sing and she was the top student of her dance class.

Xiamarie Crippen (Xiamarie is the new charm member's name. Im in love with the name). You heard right! Prodigy from Mindless Behavior's daughter. How? well...

Flashback::

"Yn!!" your boyfriend of 10 months called.

"What is it Craig?" Your moods were messing you up all because you were pregnant. But you didn't want to tell Craig. That would mean the ALMOST end of his music career and life. You guys were just 17, you guys didn't need a baby at this age. But your parents.... they were against abortion.

"I-I have something to talk to you about..." he said, the color draining from his face.

"What is it?"

"I'm moving... to Los Angeles," he said grabbing your hand and pulling you down beside him on the couch.

"Cj..."

"I-I got a call from Interscope records... they want me to be in this band called MINDLESS BEHAVIOR. This is my chance, Yn"

"I know..." You started but he cut you out.

"Yn you should be happy for me..."

"I'm happy!! This is your dream..." You said, contemplating on whether or not you should tell him you were carrying his child or not. But you chose not to, it was a happy moment you didn't wanna mess things up with that news.

He kissed you passionately. Things quickly escalated and you found yourself on your back with him on top, not knowing this would probably be the last you were gonna see him.

End of flashback.

"Mommy! come onnnn!" Xia whined, pulling your hand. (I forgot to mention you were taking her to a concert there in Philly 😣)

You both walked into the stadium and the lights hit your face. You were ready for this.

•Fast forward to the M&G•

You waited in line for your overly-exited 4 year old.

"Mommy we're next!! Eeep!!" She screamed. She practiced her moonwalk to "impress" prodigy. A screaming girl stepped out from infront you and you moved up.

"Hi!" Princeton said with a smile on his face.

"Hi! hold on lemme grab your Lil fan!" you said laughing then reached out and took a hold if Xia's hand.

Her eyes got wider and she was about to scream but all that came out was "Hi. I'm Xia! This is my mommy Yn!"

Prodigy's head whipped around to your direction.

"Yn?" he called," Yfn Yln?!? "

"Hi Craig," you said shyly.

You looked back at your daughter who was now on Princeton's lap taking selfies with his phone as he signed the other fans' autographs.

Craig motioned to you to follow him. You went to a table and started talking.

"So, um, I see you have a daughter," he said looking back at Xia who was now doing her moonwalk for Ray.

"She doing that moonwalk pretty good." He continued with a laugh. You laughed too.

" who's the lucky man to father this child?" He asked.

You laughed and held your head down not knowing what to say to him. He lifted your head with his index finger then...

BAM!!

He kissed you. You guys were like that for a while until you pulled apart and decided. Now was the right time to tell him.

"You are."

Dgsgfgrgsrhvtgthfg yaass!!! I'm so sorry it was soo long! but... I wanna dedicate this to... oh no one! To all of you. And to that girl who asked for an imagine in my comments... which was the first comment... idk if your reading but... rydgthffgfg your welcome bae!

😘😘😘👌

OFF THAT NOTE!!

How many of y'all listen to We R Charm? I was thinking of joining their fan base and becoming a charmonizer but... they pissed me off. I mean, I heard Trin was 13 I nearly pissed my draws!! I thought she was 16 or sumn. I been hearing that she having sex and shit then blaming it on Sydnee and whatever @fashoo name is on IG.... BUT.. lemme stawp!!

Follow me on IG tho: @mindless.india

Or kik me: mhz_misfiter56

I wanna vent to someone... oh well.

Buhbye! *sprinkles sparkles in your weave and flies away*