Imagine 2

You and Roc have been married for 1 year now and he wants a child but you don't really wanna burden your sexy ass body with a baby (lmfao!!!).

Roc; we can't avoid this convo forever, Yn.
Yn; well lets try, Roc.
Roc; c'mon, we're married. Our family would be complete with a baby, besides your mom said she wants grand kids.
Yn; *sigh* No.
Roc; fine...
Yn; mhmm...
Roc; Bu...
Yn; you said...
Roc; fine..
Yn; yea. Now go to practice.

You were so busy focusing on the pancakes so you didn't really hear when he left. You only heard the door close. You put down the spoon and leaned against the counter. You started thinking, Am I being hard on him? I mean it's what he wants. I can't tell him I'm scared, that would sound ridiculous. You shook your head. Your decision was final...NO!

Roc...

Roc pov

Prod has a little girl, Prince has twins, Ray has a baby on the way and Myles has a little boy. It's hard for me to look at them playing with their kids. They always pulled me out and said I would definitely be the first one to have a baby and at this rate I might never have one. I mean what is Yn scared of. It's not the sex because our sex life is really dangerous...IUKWIM. It's not the money because I make lots of that plus she's a fashion designer. What the hell is it?? That's my new question.

End of pov

We finished practice for the day and packed up to go home.

Prod; so, what did Yn say?
Roc; the usual...
Ray & Prince; NO!
Roc;... I mean what is she scared of?
Prince; Maya was scared of....
Maya (princes gf); what was she scared of??
Prod; We're talking bout Rocs situation here.
Maya; Roc Roc Roc.... I'll talk to her.
Roc; fa real?
Maya; yup right now. Prince go pick up JJ and Amaya please.
Roc; No, maya. I don't wanna force her.
Maya; ok. I get you big boy.

A/N; did that sound wrong??? I don't know?? Big boy??? 😔😖

Yn...
When was Roc getting home? It's already 11:30. You wandered about him sometimes. You lay there in bed on your belly. Then you heard the front door open downstairs. You weren't gonna get up as usual. You were kinda upset. You sat there for roughly 30 minutes and decided to make your way quietly downstairs. You were on the second to last step when you saw him on the couch, drinking beer after beer after beer.
Yn; ROC!!!!! Stop drinking!!
Roc; But it calms me down...
Yn; noo...
You knew he was frustrated: sexually and emotionally. He looked up at you for a while and tipped the can empty. He got up and started walking upstairs.
Yn; Roc...
Roc; Yn, no. I don't wanna hear it.

You froze and tears came to your eyes. He came back down with his pillow and blanket.

Roc; I'm sleeping on the couch tonight.
Yn; Roc, no!
Roc; WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO, HUH?!? If I go up there I'm gonna wanna fuck you and you won't have sex with me because you think I won't use protection cause I....ugh! I'm bunking down here and THATS FINAL!

Oooooohhhh what are you gonna doooo?????? Let him have sex with you orrr just let him go like that?!?