Imagine 9

"Cause if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder..." you sang while pacing the waiting area of the America's got talent studio.

You were entering the singing competition with a million people competing against you. Yes, you could sing.... at church, at mini concerts and on your school choir. Your choir master, also your Mon, has been urging you to try out and after many months... no weeks of urging, you finally decided.

It was finally your turn. The 2 hosts did a mini counseling session and showed you and told you more about the judges:

•Chresanto August
•Rayan Lopez
•Jacob Perez
•Craig Crippen

They were apart of your favourite boy band: Mindless Behavior! How... cool, you thought. Singing in front of your favourite band... trying NOT to get nervous, especially around Prince. Woo!

"...Contestant number 13," the host shouted, while you appeared on stage.

You saw your bestfriend waving a huge plaque card with your name + glitter and other petty things she liked.

" Hi, what's your- WAIT!" Prince stopped himself, "Didn't I see you at an M&G last week? Ummmm.... YFN YLN, right?"

You nodded, giggling and blushing at the fact that he remembered your name.

"You...remembered her name..." Ray said, surprised.

Roc's eyes widened also turning to Prince who was still staring...

"There are some people worth remembering, this girl right here.... is one of them."- Prince

😍😂🙌🔥👏😘🙈💀🎉😣😔🙅

OMG GUYS! AN UPDATE, YASSS!But should there be a part 2? Hmmmm.....

Show love... updating again soon.... 😘😘😘