Imagine 8

You stood at the window of your favourite place, McDonalds, mainly because this guy works in there. His name was Jacob Perez. That's all you knew about him. Every day you'd go to McDonalds just to see him work.

"Damn" you mumbled under your breath, watching him flex his muscles for a customer.

He looked over to where you were standing and you looked down at your phone. "Good save," you said to yourself.

You were getting hungry so you decided to go in. You walked up to the cashier and placed your order.

"Hi can I have a Big Mac with extra cheese and... a bottle of water."

"That would be $8.75. Annnd your cost is covered. So just sit down and wait for your meal."

You gave a weird look and slowly went to an empty table.

"Hi," a male voice said above you.

You looked up and saw him. The sex god you couldn't stop admiring. There he stood above you with your food.

"You are so beautiful. Can we... go out sometime?"

"Why ye-"

You were cut off by someone screaming your name.

"Yn!!! Yn!!!"

You looked over and saw your bestfriend sitting beside you.

"What?!"

"You were zoned out for like 10 minutes and talking to yourself... about Jacob... beside you."

Aww shit! You were in class annndddd you were dreaming about your own lab partner.

Bleh! Boredom strikes now. This sucked but... That's life. I'll give a better one next time.