chapter14:the fight

Your pov

Hehe after a while if ink papyrus to juge he walked up to me and raised up my hand"(y/n) wins!!"he said as I cheered thing is when I brought out my other hand I saw I blood red knife I screamed and dropped it I stared to shiver and step back"what the...are you a?"inky shivered "n-no h-h-how?"tears ran down my face the world turned back, Wight and grey "WHAT'S HAPPENING INKY?!"his eye glowed in a rainbow color 'this can't be happening' I thought "your a genocider? Well if you are you gonna have a REALLY colorfull death"my soul flashed different colors he pulled his ahd in different directions sending me hitting whatever was there blood spiled out and covered the room"INK STOP THAT THIS INSTANT! !"I heard paps faint yell he slide his finger on my blood"hhmm this is a really nice shade of red I think Ill get more"he said as he shoot multiple gaster blastes at me my hp drained as the blasters hit me

12 hp....

9 hp...

6 hp...

3 hp...

1 hp...

My vision faded right as he was about to finally kill me paps grabbed his hand and the sharped pencils hit the floormy vision faded.

I woke up in the same wight void.....the omega timeline.I tried getting up but failed pain shoot through my body I screamed getting the attention of the others their eye sockets widened as they ran to me teary eyed"(Y/N)!!"they yelled in unison I glowing spark of light it was yellow science sans held out his hand sending the yellow light"you have to save (y/n) or else NONE of this would happen"he said tears running down his face I frowned and forced my self to stand and huged him as blood ran down my head"please don't cry it will only make things worce"I said he simply nodded I went to the save point and saved before my body turning to dust.I opened my eyes and saw a very familiar screen I read "GAME OVER".I saw two buttons a continue button and..........the reset I put my hands on my mouth and quickly hit the continue button and respawned in the omega timeline seeing every sans smiling I smiled back and realized inky"DOSE ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET TO INKTALE?!"I yelled so everyone could hear me sci. Grabbed my hand and led me to gasters old lab the others followed us.Hey threw a small match at a really colorfull portal which lead it to open I showed a bloody room and ink papyrus punishing inky he was crying into a small pillow. I ran inside the portal landing on my face the portal somehow didn't close blueberry came rushing throw the portal as it closes blueberry helped me up as he did that inky saw me and hugged me"OH GOD (Y/N) I THOUGHT I KILLED YOU!!: he said hugging me tighter I laughed then patted his head my eyes widened and look back at blueberry then back at inky then after that I lost consciousness.

Inkys pov

She passed out I'm my arms the other sans sat on the floor as I layed (y/n) on the couch.I walked back to the other sans"heya I'm ink you can call me inky"I smiled as if nothing happendhe smiled"I'm sans from undersawp people call me blueberry but you can just call me blue"he said I stood up I looked at him sitting on the floor"hey could you stand up for a sec?"I said looking at him he stood up and inched closer and leaned at his small figure my eye sparkled"OMG YOIR SMALLER THAN ME I THOUGHT I WAS THE SMALLEST OF THEM ALL THE CREATOR HAS SPOKEN!!"he chuckled in a akward way we talked about our timelines for a while till (y/n) woke up.

Heya guys mio here so here and apologie chapter too make up the days that I didn't post a new chapter so yeah 700 words bai guys