Chapter 22:Im the bad guy!!

Your POV

Rose finished her song she looked at us and smirked "I never knew where that music came from..."I heard nightmare murmur we we all tied up tightly by black goo rose holding her hand towards it mean she's controlling it...

"Let us go rose!!"ink shouted

She looked surprised for a second then smirked again"who thinks I'll let you go idiot"ink's face turns angry after rose calling him an idiot she walked away with us following still tied up with the black goo going to snowdin I looked around seeing monsters hide and quiver in fear I looked at ink and mouthed 'your fault' he just have me pouting face once we reached snowdin the trees,flowers and bushes started to wilt and the ice melted leaving a strait cement path to my Papyrus house with is now rebuilt.Black goo trailed behinds us.

We reached the house she twisted the knob and found it locked we sighed In relief but then.....

She kicked the door open we stared in shock while trying to break free she walked up the stairs going to papy's room she kick the door down and looked around the room he wasn't there.She walked to the closet and opens it there she saw a quivering papyrus she smirked...

Papyrus had small tears at the corner of his eye sockets"He-hello human...please tell me your a good guy...."he sounded so scared it broke my heart rose chuked at the black goo wraped around him...

"To bad....because"she leaned to the side of his head where his ear was suppose to be"cause I'm the bad guy"