When You Don't Suspect

So I was looking at all parts of my story, had to make quite a few edits, then I saw it...

136 views and 139 comments.

This story is crazy! XD

Seriously I never knew it would go that far, but thank you thank you all!

Chapter 12

---------------

E d i s o n

"Zi....zitao. Wake up."

I heard whispering, but I didn't want to wake up. My mind told me to sit, my body is lazy.

"WAKE UP!"

I suddenly sprang up because I was whipped with a stick.

"YAAAAAAAHHH!"

It's Minseok hyung. Again.

"Really, Minseok-ge?!" I exclaimed as I was rubbing my bum. He hit me there every time I didn't want to wake up.

"Magandang umaga. [Good morning.]" he smiled while playing innocent.

"I told you I wasn't going to wushu you na, right? But why???" I pouted.

"It's freaking last day of exams, slowpoke!" He shook me until I was feeling sick.

"Well so what if it is las--"

I suddenly stopped.

"Oh." I looked around. "What are you waiting for?? Let's go! Take a bath! Get dressed! Chop chop!" I got both of our towels and pushed Minseok hyung to the bathroom.

"Get off." Minseok tried to shoo me away. "You act like a baby wanting to take a bath with his mommy."

"Kay Jun-myeon ka na lang sana sumama. [You could have just stayed with Jun-myeon.]" he added.

"Sige na sige na! [okay, okay!]" I frowned while throwing his towel towards him. "Ikaw lang dyan ha? [Only you will be there, ha?]"

[If there's any PHIXOs reading this right now, I am truly sorry for my very bad Filipino. What a shame •.•]

"Okay. Go and prepare everything." He shrugged while closing the bathroom door.

I sat down on the bed choking on my stifled laughter. I want to hear him scream...

"AAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

I already laughed out loud.

"AAAAGH!" He screamed at the top of his lungs while running out of the bathroom. "IPIS! IPIS! IPIS! [Cockroach! Cockroach! Cockroach!]" he screamed while clinging on to me and pointing at a cockroach on the wall.

"Chill, hyung." I put him down and removed the cockroach from the wall. "It's fake. I made it for our 3D printing project!" I proudly raised my project in the air, freaking the heck out of Minseok.

"Oh really?" Minseok smiled.....

AND THREATENED TO PUNCH MY BEAUTIFUL FACE •_•