Total D-Day

If you want to make your heart beat fast rn, this is for you.

Okay maybe no heart beat for now.

Especially TAElien1386

Chapter 9

-------------

H a n a S e n t o k i

I woke up to the sound of a screaming Kyungsoo, sprawled on the floor, with Yixing lying down on him.

"Kyungsoo are you okay...?" I sleepily asked.

"Um... Yeah." He quickly stood up. "It's D-Day today."

What?

"Exams." Kyungsoo smiled.

Oh. Oh?!

"OMG I FORGOT TO STUDY FOR CHARACTER EDUCATION WHERE WAS THE BOOK!"

I turned to Kyungsoo.

"We brought it to Jun-myeon hyung's room, didn't we??"

"Calm down." Kyungsoo put a finger on my lip. "Character Education doesn't need to be memorized. You need to learn it by heart."

He stood up. "Anyway, we gotta get ready before a teacher barges in." he chuckled.

Sheesh. This boy. I am thankful.

•••

"Have you studied already?" I asked Minseok as we walked in a horizontal line.

"Minseok-ge easily slides through the burden of tests." Edison smirked. "He's very smart."

Jun-myeon rolled his eyes. "Dahil lang sa mga kodigo." [Only because of cheating codes.]

[I am not really sure about the exact translation of kodigo, but it is what we Filipino students usually use for the term cheating codes. ㅋㅋㅋ]

"Anong sabi mo?!" [What did you say?!], Minseok frowned.

"Wala." [Nothing.]
-Jun-myeon

"Well I can admit..." Minseok pouted. "I sometimes put formulas on my hand. Kekeke."

Oh, Minseok hyung.

"You are Top 3, Minseok! If you do that again, Teacher will surely remove you!" I waved my arms in panic.

"Shhh. Hana. This will be the secret between the six of us."
Kyungsoo gave me a thumbs up. "Game?"

I gave him a thumbs up. "Game."

The six of us laughed and continued walking to our classroom.

Then we stopped when one of Jun-myeon's fellow top students blocked our way.

"Bwi?" The six of us said in unison.

"Call me by my stupid nickname one more time and I will...." Taehyung raised his fist in the air.