D-Day

Chapter 8

TAElien1386 made me squeal right now, so yeah. I am going to update this again.

Let's do this!!

----------

H a n a  S e n t o k i

It was already midnight.
Everyone was probably already sleeping.

But not me. And Yixing. And Chanyeol.

"Are you sure he didn't hear you sneak out?" I whispered to Chanyeol as we snuck him out of the room he shared with Jun-myeon.

"He saw me. But he doesn't care." Chanyeol grinned. "He probably thought I wanted to run again."

Yixing laughed. "Are you serious?"

"Yep."

"Okay guys..." I sighed. "Please help me now."

"With what?" Chanyeol and Yixing looked at each other in confusion.

•••

"Please tell me where were you guys...?" Yixing pouted as we were looking inside our box of stuff. "You left me and Edison alone."

"Kyungsoo and Hana chased each other. And kissed." Chanyeol gave me a Cheshire grin.

"NO WE DIDN'T!" I nearly screamed. "But I didn't kiss him. He did."

"You are going to wake Kyungsoo up." Yixing gave a signal to keep quiet.

Much to our fright, Kyungsoo turned so he was facing us.

Good thing he was still asleep.

"That is one thing I don't like about you." I pointed to Kyungsoo while laughing. "You always give me a heart attack."

Yixing and Chanyeol laughed and looked like somebody stabbed-- no. Tickled them. Sorry.

They tried not to laugh. Poor hyungs.

"Wait guys. What exactly are we looking for??" I asked.

"His journal." Chanyeol said in a monotone voice.

My eyes widened. "WHAT?! Don't you trust him enough to look in his journal??" I was already slapping Chanyeol's shoulders.

"Nah don't worry Hana." Chanyeol put a finger on my lips. "But all I know, he writes only about you."

"WHAT?!" -Me

"huh?" -Yixing

"Don't be such a fool...mrm." Kyungsoo murmured in his sleep.

Okay my heart broke a little when I heard that.

Yixing was giggling like a child.

"Found it." Chanyeol whispered as he passed us the journal.

The journal. I passed it to Yixing because I see him read it.

"You're dead when you lie, Chanyeol." I gave him a look while Yixing flipped the pages of the journal.