Panic

Thinking about the school opening is just stressing me out. Seriously, it's not because of the stress brought by homework.

But will I get to see them? Maybe not.

Chapter 13

----------

C h a n y e o l

"Be prepared."

That phrase cannot get out of my head. Does it have a meaning? Do I have to back out of this classroom?

Is it something on the--

"Testpaper. Kuya." The girl in front of me was shoving the testpaper towards me.

['Kuya' is one of the terms we use for males older than us, whether we are male or female.]

"Ah, sorry." I scratched my head. "Have I been staring??"

"Actually yes. In fact, nakatitig ka lamang for like... Ten minutes. Ayan o. Laway sa bibig mo. [Actually yes. In fact, you have only been staring for like... Ten minutes. See. Saliva on your mouth.]" She replied with a sarcastic tone.

I had to fix myself. "Hah??" I nearly exclaimed while quickly wiping my face.

"Mr. Park, please begin answering NOW." Lao Shi said with crossed arms.

I didn't want to look at her already because of the trouble I caused.

"May chance ka naman ipataas yang grade mo eh. [You have a chance to pull up that grade of yours.]" Lao Shi added.

C'mon I know I know.

As I started to brainstorm on the possible answers to these riddles, somebody caught my eye.

"Taehyung you're here?"

I thought he was taking exams in the office!

"Yeah why?" He mouthed.

"I thought you are supposed to be in the office." I whispered loudly.

Luckily Lao Shi left so the students are buzzing in their seats.

"No..." Taehyung shook his head.

I saw his patrol members also talking to each other, so I called them with a whistle.

"We are not dogs." Namjoon laughed while transfering to a seat near me.

"A game?" Hoseok grinned. "Are we playing a game??"

"No." I frowned. "It's something important."

"Well then we're ready for it! Go ahead yo." Suga, as we call him, laughed before going back to sleep.

"Where is Jun-myeon?"

Everyone gave me a look, I mean looked at me as if I killed someone.

"You are his roommate and you don't know where he is?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know. The last time I saw him, he was shooing me away because he 'needed to study', then when I went to get chicken for him, he was gone." I pouted.

"Nah don't worry." Seokjin smiled.

"He would usually roam around the school holding the book he was reading." Namjoon added. "But it really is strange. He comes back after a few hours or so."