Letter F

Something's up, and if it pushes through, I would be on hiatus for like a loooooong time.

Don't worry I am not dying. Loool.

Anyhow, take your time and enjoy this story.

Chapter 14

--------------

K y u n g s o o

Oh the room feels so cold... I had to remind myself, it's December, we're in Baguio, it's cold.

The wind is sending chills to my spine. Aaaaaand.... The blanket is thin.

Drat.

I want to pee.

"Rice cake stay right here." I pointed at the rice cake resting on my share of the bunk bed as I chuckled.

I talk to things like nearly every time. It's my habit.

I turned the knob of the bathroom, and then....

It was locked.

"YI........XING!" I groaned loudly.

He locked the bathroom. Again. And of all times, why now???

"Outside it is."

I walked towards the door leading to the corridor, only to find it was locked.

To my freaking dismay,
The lock on my side wasn't working either.

I felt trapped.

"HEEEEEELP! HELLLLPPP!" I was banging on the wall, banging on the door.... Might as well bang on your head too?! Never mind.

"HEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLP!" I helplessly screamed while holding on to the grills of my window as if I was imprisoned.

I am alone, no one to help... I should have taken the test.

H a n a S e n t o k i

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ALL CLASSROOMS ARE LOCKED!" I shouted at Namjoon.

"CAN YOU ACTUALLY HEAR THE SCREAMS COMING FROM THE OTHER ROOMS?!" Namjoon suddenly raised his voice.

"Open up! Open up!"
Soon we spotted Lao Shi trying to open the door.

"We can't open the door teacher!!" Namjoon panicked.

Soon another piercing sound screeched through the air, this time, higher.

"First question."

I froze. That came from the school speakers. And that wasn't the principal.

"NAMJOON!" I roared.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! I WAS DENIED ACCESS TO THE OFFICE!"

Amidst all the students panicking and whispering loudly, there was the TV screen.

Jun-myeon was still there.

"Help meeee...." He was already crying, but he didn't look like he had tears.

Suddenly a fountain of water shot up behind Jun-myeon.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHG!" I can already hear Jun-myeon screaming at the top of his lungs. "HELP ME!" He was already pounding on the glass panel.