chapter 1. Probably the end

Hi guys.....this is my second story and I hope it's way better then the first one....do comment and rate the story... :)

* also it's unedited so please ignore my mistakes*

________

'I love you. Not your body but your soul. The way your eyes lit up when you smile, the passion in your voice, the way you arch your eyebrow while smirking..... I love you. I love you. Not for being perfect but for most imperfect and crazy person you are. I love the stupid you and not because it feels good but it hurts the hell out of me to even think of you with someone else..touching you...or looking at you the way I do. Now please stop being a pain in my back and accept that you wanna be my girlfriend as much as I want it because if not than I might steel one of your crazy idea and kidnap you. Just like you kidnapped me on my first day in school to prove a point. I promise to never let you go, never give up on you....even when you're unreasonable and stubborn..... it's just that.....I......you know....? Just be my girlfriend Jana?" She smiled and nodded a yes.

Six years...........later.

"Look Jana. I really need a break from us. We're not working anymore."

she smiled because it's almost two Years since he called her Jana. Jana means life for him she's always been it. But things change.
She knew him too well, she loved him too much, breaking silently from inside she nodded giving him a heartwarming smile and left.

_________________________________
Katherine's prov

I walked out of our apartment, his actually.....it's his apartment now. He actually needed a break and i knew it very well, it's almost two years since we properly talked. We were highschool and college sweethearts, I was always against the idea of revealing our relationship in front of others, not because i wasn't proud of him, it was because i had haters all around in town....long story short I was always the villain everyone feared. No one ever wanted to see me in my good or my bad mood. I changed so much after meeting Daniel. I caught emotions. After highschool he got offers for acting and auditions. He never took me there, he wanted me to wait for him at home and i did as he wanted. I never ever accepted any thing or follow orders but the day he asked me to be his girlfriend, I promised him that I'll never say no to him for anything. I did what said.

So....I'm standing here not knowing what to do. This is over. He's my life and what do we do when life needs a break from us.

?

?

?

I'm standing here for any thoughts that will cross my mind telling me what to do but there's none.

After an hour of staring at the door for it to open, which never did, I heard the television inside. A ton of weight crushed my heart inside me and shattered into pieces or at least it feels like it. Daniel's not in love with me anymore....is the first thought rushed inside my brain and i feel numb inside. I've lost it. I still remember exact words he said when he proposed me.

Whenever I'm close to breaking down and leaving every hope inside me. I close my eyes and breathe. It helps me think. I've been living under this roof for three years now and there's almost no existence of me.

DANIEL.....is the only one I've talked to in almost three years.....i did as he said....he wanted me to be home always ' Love...I want you to be here every time I'm back from work. You are my home without you being around it sucks.'

I'm screwed.

I remember every single word which was ever spoken by Daniel....I'm so stupid....yet i don't regret being here for three years just to be with him. Daniel made it all worth it....he never did anything to hurt me...he truly cares about me but there is so much in his life that he can't be there creating a whole new world for me to live in. Now I get it. Why is this needed. I never regret anything but right now......i regret not being me...i was dependent on him for too long...i became a version of my nightmare and now i miss the old me. I cant even remember the last time I interacted to people....frankly, I need to get out of here.