chapter 10 (Daniel....)

Travis's pov

'' But here...this is where I draw the line. Wish you Good luck in the future and goodbye" she stomped her way out without waiting for me or Daniel's reply.

"Her eyes doesn't tear up...but that doesn't means her heart doesn't cry...just because she seems strong doesn't means she is" I whisper yelled at Daniel...

"Don't give me any advice about what she is...I've known her better than you ever can" his words were simple but his eyes showed he was proud of her. Katherine.....he was still in love with her but something's going on in his head.

"You've lost her man...now don't come crawling back to her after you realise what you actually lost"  I walked out behind her but she was already getting in a cab. I called for her but she hurried up.

"Where's she?" Daniel asked panting...as if he came running.

"Why do you care punk" I would have used a totally different language but Katherine will probably kill me after that.

"She's drunk....how can you let her leave alone?" He accused as if I told her to leave.

"Oh. So Now you're worried about her. Daniel you know what's messed up?" I waited for him to reply but he didn't so I continued

"That....you"

" I know What's messed up and believe me when I say this, you cut this lecture shit and go for her....tell me when she's home safe otherwise help me god....I'd hunt you down and kill you in front of that blonde you were stealing glances all night at my party." He furrowed his brows and I fumed.

Meg..my girl....well she was...it made me furious when he threatened to kill me in front of her but this isn't time to "What are you still doing here. Go. Now...she's drunk man." He lost his anger and his arrogance... I see his eyes held worry...

That's when my phone ringed "What the fuck did you do man..I'll kill you before you can even blink....you bastard" Cole yelled at the line...

"Woah...What you talking about?"

"K's here, she locked the door with a loud bang dude and she looked pissed." Cole informed me she's home.

"She got there safely? Well I'll be there in five." I cut the call.

"Where is she?" Daniel piped in the moment I got off the phone.

"She's got there safely. Now I'll leave too." I started walking towards my car but Daniel grabbed my arm.

"Look. I want to know where's she? How is she doing? Where does she lives? Who was on the phone? " he kept going on and on....but I laughed bitterly.

"You better leave her alone because when she needed you the most...well you were not there. For God's sake dude she's finally starting to move on. So stop this shit whatever you're planing and leave us alone. She has me now and we're happy together." 
I didn't even completed my sentence when a sharp fist landed on my jaw.

I stumbled backwards but quickly recovered and blocked his another punch while kicking his ribs....he growled and straddle me on the ground...continuously hitting me on the face "Don't. You. Dare. Speak of her like that...you're no one, just because she told you about her problem doesn't means she'll care for you more than me. I know my girl she's not someone who will move on to the next guy she has her eyes on. I trust her man...don't you dare put thoughts like that in my mind." I tired to push him off but the paparazzi started to cover us....they clicked pictures and videos.

The girl who made announcement grabbed Daniel away from the scene. I stood up, ignoring the questions thrown at me.

____________________________________