Chapter 2 -you were so dead lastime i saw you.

Katherine's pov.

I packed my things, only the ones which was required. Dora made me rent an apartment near her office and my parents house. They all insisted me to live with them but I wanna be on my own for a while. I unpacked my stuff and took a nap. I dream a lot, but this was the first time, I dream about food,

Well...I'm starving.

I picked up ripped jeans and a black tank top....left my brown wavy waist length hair open, applied mascara and liner rather than pulling up a innocent look, I went for dark shady eyes and messy hair.

I was now walking on the street noticing that nothing has really changed around here. There is same ice cream shops, same parks, swings and the same salty wind. The beach was closer from here....I hear the sound of waves....

The phone started vibrating, taking a look I decided to answer but someone snatched the phone from me.....I snapped my head up to see someone running with my phone.
Did I got robbed or something Like that?

I started running behind him....he was fast but so was I. He took few turns so that I might lost him but this area was not new to me. I knew the place by heart. I quickly turned towards left in order to Catch him but to my surprise he stopped after that with his gang.
Cool, he has a gang. I'm so doomed.

I sighed and shouted after him "Come on champion, you better give me my phone back"

"Babe, you aren't getting your phone back. Leave before we take something more important from you." He smirked while winking.

A yawn escaped my mouth....other members started laughing on the thief.

"You bitch" he growled, " you are so gonna regret this" he pulled himself closer to me....I think I've seen him somewhere. He grabbed fistful of my hair, I kicked him and let's say he'll have trouble making children now.
I yanked myself away from him and as soon as he bend in pain I brought my left leg up and kicked his forehead.

"You shouldn't have done that....nobody touches me without my permission dude." He was on the floor but no one moved for helping him. I suddenly have this urge to beat him up. I started kicking him in his gut and after that I stood on his ankle, breaking it slightly. It felt good.

"K ?"

I immediately turned around to see who knew I was K. Here's the thing about my past, I was in a gang too. For two years or more years but then my gang members got into fight with Daniel, that's when I left it all behind. He was injured badly and when I went to the hospital to see if he's okay, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

"It's you. Oh god. K. It is you." He blinked at me few times and pulled me for a hug, raising a hand I stopped him and took a look at him.

"Yeah. But you are?"

He shook his head chuckling "you're still the same. Having problem in remembering names and people?"

" you were in my gang" I slightly remembered from his accent.

"I'm Cole. I was the leader of that gang K." He sighed but I remember him well....very well actually, the guy who changed my life. My brother from another mother type of thing...I keep a check on him always, he's so much more than a gang leader.

" Oh my god. You are Cole. I mean The Cole. But you were so dead last time I saw you."
I still remember kicking him until he was knocked out. He had a fight with Daniel and I was just getting back at him for that. No hurt feelings though.

"Ahem....seriously you wanna bring that up now?" He asked me frantically.

"Well....no but hey ! How are you? Still the leader of this lame gang?"