(one)

"I was wondering when I would be seeing you again Olivia." 

There was no attitude in his voice, but his eyes said it all. I felt as if the Earth had stood still. I felt as if with one look from him, he had taken all the oxygen out of my lungs. I felt weak, sick, and as if I needed to run away all over again. Hell, I wanted to run away all over again.

Thankfully before I could say something dumb, Joey spoke up. "Hey man, what are you doing here?" he asked. There was no attitude behind it. It was a simple question really. But the question clearly rubbed Corey the wrong way.

"I came to check on you man. We were all gonna head to the studio today to get ready for tour. But clearly you're more concerned with another one of your sluts" he spat venomously. My jaw dropped momentarily but I closed my mouth almost instantly. Slut? Is that what he thinks of me? 

Dear god, keep it together Olivia.

Joey waved off Corey's comment as if it was nothing. "That was immature dude come on, you're better than that"

"Don't start patronizing me shorty." Corey muttered.

Joey let out an annoyed sigh. "Why do you always have to mention how short I am? You're not even that tall!" 

"I'm like Andre the Giant compared to you man" Corey replied. 

"Well this has been fun," I said as sarcastically as possible, getting both of the bickering idiots' attention. "but I'm going to go." I headed for the door.

Joey however was quicker and gently gripped my wrist and turned me around to face him. "Babe come on no, Corey was just leaving." 

"Yeah babe, I was just leaving" Corey smirked at me. I was fuming at this point. He had a lot of nerve making me feel as if I was the bad guy here. Yeah I was the one that ran away without a word, but did he really give me any other choice? He put me in a position that we both know he shouldn't have. I was trying to help him, look out for him. Why? Because I was so young, stupid, and naive. I loved him, and that was my biggest flaw of all.

Joey shot Corey the most deathlike glare I had ever seen. I tugged his hand a little, to signal him to calm down. It seemed to work and that's what I liked about Joey. We didn't always need to use words to communicate or understand each other. 

"I'll be at the studio when you're ready to show up" Corey said to Joey. Joey just simply nodded. 

"See ya around Olivia" Corey mocked as he left. I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior. Joey looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry babe. I thought he would try and be civil about all this. He's the one that messed up and he's taking his frustrations out on you and man does that ever piss me right off"

"It's fine Joey, I'm fine. He wants to be a kid about it, let him be a kid about it. I've got you, you've got me, and he can suck it." I smiled, making him chuckle. 

"You're amazing, you know that?" he pulled me in for a quick kiss, making my smile grow. 

"Thanks love. But please don't let me get in the way of your friendship with Corey. I won't be that woman." I sighed. 

"That won't happen. I'm going to talk with him, we'll figure it out. He's got to get over it at some point." Joey convinced me. 

"Well you should probably get going to band practice" I mentioned. 

Joey just smirked at me. "Don't think I've forgotten what was going on before we got interrupted." And with that, he lifted me up and carried me bridal style up the stairs towards his bed room.

. . .

A/N: Welcome to the sequel bitches.

I know the chapter was short and I'm sorry but it's going to get better, don't worry. 

This sequel is going to hurt me much more than it's going to hurt you. I just, I miss Joey okay. Dammit this is going to suck. 

Anyway, let me know what you think and your predictions and all that jazz. Have a good day babes. 

Stay (sic)!