(six)

Half an hour later, Slipknot's concert was over and I had calmed myself down. It took a lot of work and I had to run to their tour bus to fix up my makeup but I managed. 

The guys came backstage full of adrenaline. They all were cheering and yelling obnoxiously. Joey came up to me and picked me up off my feet and spun me around, making me laugh. He set me down and kissed me softly. 

"Get a room you two!" Chris yelled, making me stick my tongue out in response. 

"Okay enough of this kiddie stuff. We've got ourselves a little after partying to do!" Sid hollered earning some cheers from the guys. 

I felt myself getting wary. After party? With Slipknot? I had heard enough stories to know that this wasn't too much of a good idea. Especially around drugs, alcohol, and most of all: Corey.

I felt as if I wanted to throw up. The images of Corey on stage replaying through my mind. The lyrics of The Nameless repeating themselves over and over again. 

"Olivia?" Joey nudged me, shaking me from my thoughts. 

"Hmm?" I asked, making him laugh. 

"Are you up for some partying tonight?" he asked, kissing me on the cheek as if it were to persuade me to say yes. 

"No I don't think so babe. I think I'm gonna go to bed." I smile meekly at him. 

He rolls his eyes at my response. "Alright my little buzzkill, I'll see you in the morning okay?" Wait what? He was going to just leave me by myself? Call me crazy or clingy but isn't it the nice thing to do for your boyfriend to hang out with you and cheer you up when you clearly feel like shit?

"Okay," I sighed, not even bothering to hide my disappointment in Joey's answer. "good night you guys!" I called out to the guys of Slipknot. They all said good night and Sid shouted "you're missing out babe!" to which he got a smack in the head from Joey.

I headed out to the bus when I heard Joey calling after me. I felt myself smiling at the thought of him coming back for me. 

I turned around and he stopped in front of me. He pulled me in for a kiss and grabbed my ass making me squeal in surprise. 

"Love you!" he called as he ran back to catch up with the guys.

What the actual fuck?

. . .

An hour later and I was curled up on the couch, watching tv trying not to hate my boyfriend. I was just overreacting. I can't be mad at Joey for wanting to hang out with his friends. But after all the stories I heard, I couldn't help but be paranoid. 

As I got up to get a glass of water, I heard the bus door open and someone stumble to get inside.

"Walk much?" I asked, not even paying attention who it was who came in the bus.  Whoever barged in just slammed the door in response. 

As I turned around and walked back out into the 'living room' of the bus, I was met with the last person I wanted to see. 

Yep. You guessed it. 

"Well hello there Liv" Corey smiled but it didn't meet his eyes. All I did was wave in response and began to head for mine and Joey's bunk. 

"Hey, didn't your mother ever teach you it's rude to ignore people who are talking to you?" Corey hollered, I heard his footsteps following me. 

"Didn't your mother ever teach you to fuck off?" I responded, my voice laced with venom. Not my best comeback but I was so mad at him, I couldn't think straight. 

"So much attitude for such a small girl," Corey spoke, making me roll my eyes. "will you just look at me Olivia?" 

"Why? So you can scream your vicious lyrics at me again?" I replied. His eyes widened in realization and he laughed. 

"I didn't think you'd take it so badly. I thought you'd be thrilled. I confessed to hundreds of people that I still want you and you can't even open your eyes to realize it!" 

I felt my breath hitch at his bluntness. "Please stop doing this Corey. Let me move on." 

"I can't, Liv. I just can't okay? I care about you so much-"

"I have Joey." I cut him off, as if I had to remind him for the hundredth time. 

"Who is off with strippers right now." Corey spat. 

"You're lying" my voice was shaky, thinking about Joey off with girls. He always had a different woman on his arm the whole time I've known him. But that was before we were together.

"Pictures don't lie Olivia" he showed me pictures he took on his phone. 

I felt my throat getting tighter. My vision was getting blurry. 

How could he? 

"I know you hate me and everything but I'm sorry Olivia. Mick and Paul tried to get him to stop drinking so much. But well. He's Joey ya know." 

I sat down on the couch, burying my head into my hands. For fuck sake, Joey.

Corey sat down next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I should have pulled away but I didn't. And did that ever surprise the both of us. 

"Do I bring out the worst in people or something?" I asked. 

"Don't you dare be blaming yourself for this. You don't deserve this shit, you got me?" he comforted me. I laughed in response. "What's so funny?"

"'You don't deserve this shit, you got me?'" I imitated his voice, making him roll his eyes playfully. "Corey that was one of the first things you ever said to me. In the principles office, the first day I met you." 

We both laughed at the memory. "You were so shy then. I think to think I helped you get out of your shell" Corey winked at me. 

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes playfully making him laugh.

"Are we actually getting along right now?" he asked me, an amused look on his face.

"Uh, yeah. I think we are actually." I smiled a small smile at him. 

"You're going to have to forgive me Liv" he spoke, his voice sounded a little more husky. 

"W-why?" I stuttered at his change of tone.

"Cause I'm about to make you want to kill me again."

 Before I could respond, his lips were on mine.

. . .

A/N: Well hello again, long time no see.

Sorry I seemed to have lost inspiration with this. I'm trying to get it back. I might not update too frequently due to school but I'll try my best. Thanks again maggots.

Stay (sic)!