O N E

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

Nothing is happening in this weather nor atmosphere between Me and Elichi. But.. Something's going on here! Absolutely.

I was alone in the clubroom, waiting everyone to come. The weather seems to heat me up as I unbotton my uniform once. I bump my head in the chair

Nozomi: So hot...

It was quiet, its tiring to wait everyone to come. And practicing in this weather, Is Umi-chan serious?!

Then abruptly, Eli opened the door with a loud noise, she looks happy as well.

Eli: Harasho!!!!!

She yelled with joy, she twirled and scare the hell outta me. By that, I accidentally tosses my bag on her face and she shut up.

Nozomi: Are you serious?! You scare me!

Eli: More importantly, Nozomi! Come on! Lets go home!

Nozomi: Eh? What about practice?!

Eli: Umi said we have no practice today! Everyone is having fun. We should atleast!

Nozomi: Wait a minute! Why didn't I knew about this?!

Eli: Oh, you were in the garden in that day! Flowering I think

Nozomi: What makes you so sure?!

Yep, our lives always like this, sometimes I used to tease Elichi its quite fun. But she does the silliest things on me, she rely on me. But what of it? Its been 3 years we were so close to each other. Our friendship never ends, we never had a fight, we focus on our student council work.

Few hours later

So we went to our restaurant on our way home. I couldn't say anything about it but she keeps talking. Yet, she's making a long silence then smirked.

Eli: Nozomi, which one of us eat the most parfait?

I choked the cream just exploded in my throat and I couldn't resist coughing and struggling. Eli didnt help me but she looked for mem

Nozomi: What.. what the hell?!! Why are you changing the topic?!

Eli: This never be a topic! Its conversation!

Nozomi: What the hell?!

Eli: N-Nozomi... your bothering the other costumer, have some restraints!

Nozomi: Whose fault is that?! What the hell?! Dont made fun of me! what do you think of me?!

I grab her collar then shaked her while I was crying out loud for teasing me.

Eli: C-Calm down!! I-If you shake me-

After few seconds later, I was being cold to Eli as I crossed my arms puffing my cheek and flushed. Eli flushed as well, being ignored by Nozomi makes her uneasy.