E I G H T

A/N: i want to share my mistake.. that I don't even know how to spell (chp) 8.

♡♡HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOZOMI ♡♡

☆☆☆☆ Birthday Girl POV ☆☆☆☆

When I wake up at someone's house. I didn't knew it was elichi's house. Before I thought, I glance at my left then saw Elichi beside me. And close to me.

Wa- What?! Eehh?! why?! Since when did this happened to me?!

I was panicking as my heart beats faster than ever. Widened my eyes like a dead fish and no response to her.

I remember!! I indeed up sleeping while I was scolding her! How come its happening.. I. I NEVER SAID I HATE ELICHI ABOUT THIS. 'KAY??

I rolled to the left slightly and avoid her to stay close to me.

Why do I have to stay away from her even though I.. Love her that much.. That makes her think I hated her..

I gasped while I said those embarassing in my mind.

Nozomi: I-I said it!!!

I yelled blushing, making Eli wake up. She groans before she open her eyes.

Eli: Ahh.. What is this.... I feel heavy..

She muttered groaning, she rolled to her right slightingly breathing heavily.

Whats.. wrong with her? Thats rare... why she feel heavy in this state.. c-could it be.. she's like this every morning?!

Eli: Grandma...... Take care....

Another mumbled from her. Her voice are a bit weak, it make me a bit worried. As I carry my body and glanced at her.

She seems okay to me..... but I feel like she hidden something to me!

Eli: Hngg.... Nggghh.. Hah!

She gaspes and abruptly carry her body and panting. I surprised with a whining and freaked out.

Nozomi: Y-You scare me!!

Eli: Nozomi?

She shook her head with a naive face.

Nozomi: M-More importantly, whats in your dream?! L-Like.. its a nightmare! I'm curious!

Eli: Eeh??! There's nothing in my dream!!

I'm sure.. she hides something from me! I want to solve this mystery! Something wrong! Is there any opportunities?!

Nozomi: Hey, you've been acting strange since last night!!

Eli: I-I am?? Wh-Why?!

Nozomi: I can tell even if you hide it!!

She looked down and and frowned, her reputation just ruined he atmosphere once she changed it.