E L E V E N

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

I

should apologize to her now.. this time.. I'm really confident of this...

I said, in the next morning. I met Elichi, after I see another letter in Eli's locker.

Eli: Not again...

She sighed deeply distress. I have nothing to say but to appear behind her. By that, our locker were always be beside.

Eli: G-Good morning, Nozomi...

Nozomi: Your sure popular as ever!

I shut the locker very loudly and start to walk away.

Why would I act like this? Didn't I talked about it. That I'm going to apologize to her no matter what.

I'm being overacting here... Heeggh..

I took a deep sigh and rush toward the classroom.

Eli: She's still angry....

She mumbled as I couldn't hear it.

Few minutes later in the classroom,
Guess that Nico give us a weird stare which cause as a fluster.

Nozomi: Nicochi?!

Nico: You two are still in this state?! Geez, just how naivë you two can you be?

Eli: Its none of your business...

She said in a cold attitude. I glare at her as I raised my eyebrows.

Nozomi: Hmph..

I gaze away from her. By that I take a nap.

Nico: Eli... I dont know what's going on.. but hey, do you two really have mutual feelings before this happens?

I gasped, I could hear Nico's voice. Even though she's whispering Eli.

Of course.... I love Elichi! Always! ! ! No one else. My devote for Elichi... wont not enough for her?

Eli: wh-what are you talking about?!

She whisper flusteredly as well, as I could also hear her voice.

I'm trying my self not to get into this logic.

Nico: Hey.. Eli. Do you really have some feelings with Nozomi? If you confess to her then apologize. Everything turned out well. Don't waste your opportunity. At this rate,someone will go after her.

We both Eli gasped a bit. Widened our eyes. My heart feels tight.

Eli: Well... O-Of course... I.. love.. her.. from the bottom of my heart. Then she always ignore me.

E-Elichi?!! Eehh?? What?!

Nico: See? Only if you tell the truth, things will be turning out well! I'm Nozomi has mutual feelings for you too!

Eli: Y-You think so...

Stop it... Please stop...

Eli was about to poke my back. She was too slow and I couldn't realize or notice she was going to do it.

But then, the teacher came in abruptly, she let go of her hand.

Everyone sat on their places,

Eli: Nozomi.. forgive me...

She stood up and went to her usual place.

I have no idea why am I crying in this state. No! I shouldn't everyone will caught my attention!