chapter :10 -who the hell

I woke up with blurry vision and an insane ringing in my ears. The arrangement of the room was different. It didn't even seem like we were in the school anymore and if we were it was someplace I've never been .

The room was white with no windows and only one door .

'Beep beep beep beeep!!!!'

I covered my ears in a quick response. Sirens hollered loudly in the small room . I looked around with a frantic face plastered on mine ,my heart seemed like it was Milli seconds away from popping out if my chest.

The room was dim , according to my eye sight - which by the way was very corrupt-. My glasses were off of my face and no where in sight. The time of day was unclear as it was for the whole day .

'Beep beeep beep beep beep beep'
This beeping continued for what had  seemed like hours .

Then it stopped and the metal door opened. Two men with skull masks approached me. I was transported out of the room to sit in a quite comfortable chair.

Directly in front of me was a man with his legs crossed. He held a teacup and saucer in his hands.

I looked around confused , back in the room the time of day seemed to night or early evening but in this room it seems as if the sun just rose.

"What do you want?" I asked in a firm voice.

The man merely looked at me, sipped his tea and looked back down. I heard a slight chuckle escape his lips as he got up and placed his tea unto a side tray.

He picked up a paper and pen,and sat back down . He lapped his leg , shaking the one on top.

"Were going to play a game." He said making eye contact for the second time.

"I ask a question you answer, you lie you go back to solitary confinement. Understood? Great !" He said firmly more of a command than a request.

"Round one!" He said with as slight smirk on his face.

"Name." He said bouncing his pen on the flip pad.

"West, Lori west" I said hoping that he didn't notice that I lied. I wasn't about to tell a complete stranger my name.

"Age." He said scribbling on the paper.

"17" (also a lie)

"What's going on in the world ?"

"Where should I start,
+ murder
+ rape
+ torture
+genocide
+ arson
+ battery
..........

"What's going on now !" He asked frustrated.

"I don't know , people they're eating other people." I said looking down.

"Lair!" He shouted .

He made a cutting sign across his throat and two men got up. I started kicking and screaming .... " I'm not lying!!"

Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
Three days later

I don't know what time it is or what day it is , my heart feels like  my heart is  slowing down beyond average, my headache has turned into a migraine ,its been two days since I saw Carlisle and the others.

I believe I've gone mad. No more Carlisle, shaquan ,Tanya ,Quinn ,jaden. Tears began running down my face , I pulled my knees up towards my chest and pulled on my short curly hair.

How could this be happening ? In less than a week my world has come crumbling down. No family, no friends ,no school ,no plans for the future. But instead dead,decaying creatures that never seem to end roaming the earth and and and.....,,.......

I looked down to my shaking hands to see a bunch of strands of my brown hair .

'Shhhuppp' a small window at the bottom of the door opened , a strange pair of combat boots appeared. One boot disappeared from the image to be replaced by a knee.

The image slipped a bottle of water through the whole , shut the gap and then apparently walked away.

I sat there looking at the bottle that was approximately a couple feet away and lost it.

I got and began flinging the bottle around the room , kicking the walls and screaming in the four languages I knew.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?? When I get out of here I going to  kill .......  Beep beep beep beep beep

The beeping got louder and faster. I'm not sure how long I can last .
I sank to the floor , knees to chest, hands cupping my face ,crying.

"I can't take this " i screammed loudly .

"I can't fucking take this"
"I'll do whatever you want , I can't take this ." I said lowering my voice to almost complete silence .
"Whatever you want ..... I I I can't take........."
Before I could finish the beeping stopped.

I looked up slowly from my craddled position.

The door opened and two average men covered in head scarfs approached me.

A bag was placed over my head and my hands were cuffed.

We walked for what felt like minutes   until I was forced to sit in a chair.

My head was unbagged and I looked around frantically.

It was the same  room surrounded by windows and mirrors. The room was bright the only persons presence I was graced by seemed to be a middle age man with a brown pony tale.

He stood around six feet give or take a few inches.

I couldn't tell if it was the same man I talked to the last time.

I couldn't tell if had blue eyes like the last man , or was it brown.

My neck drifted to the side and I almost fell asleep. This rooms was so peaceful with no noise.

The man woke me up by whistling with his two fingers.

" round two!" He yelled.

"Name!" He quickly spoke as if he was running out of time .

"Lori west" I said dragging out my words and tilting my head from tired ness.

"Age!" He said even faster .

"16"

"What's going on in the world?"

"The apocalypse.!"

"Name! Kate! Kylee! Ana! Ann! Lori! Latonya! Which one of those is your name!" He said faster than I can process.

"None of them!" I said exhausted from the words.

"What's going on in the world." He said slower than the average speaker. He leaned in then I leaned it .

"The apocalypse"

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnnmnnnn

A. N
Exciting time in the world . any way sorry for the late update I've been studying for my finals hopefully hot the summer I'll write more.

Chapter 10 just yesterday I started writing